DX » Community » Reviews » Bike Protective Waterproof Bag w/ Mounting Holder for Samsung Galaxy Note i9220 / N7100 - Black
Customer’s impression:
very disappointed Неплохо very bad design phone will fell off afte bag ok holder very poor
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytheobem on 07/05/2015

bag ok, but phone fells off holder after first bump in the road :-( Very poor locking of the bag !! In fact no locking at all , it just slides in a few holes

Impression:very disappointed,very bad design,bag ok holder very poor , phone will fell off afte;

0 0 0

• posted bymynameisroma on 06/28/2015

Чехол реально защитит от дождя, молния прорезинена, но при сильном ливне вода будет просачиваться через шов под защитную плёнку (можно проклеить самостоятельно). Чехол плотно защёлкивается на крепёжную площадку, требуется применить силу, чтобы услышать громкий щелчёк, свидетельствующий о том, что... Read more

чехол для смартфона (samsung galaxy note 2) на руль велосипеда чехол для смартфона (samsung galaxy note 2) на руль велосипеда чехол для смартфона (samsung galaxy note 2) на руль велосипеда чехол для смартфона (samsung galaxy note 2) на руль велосипеда чехол для смартфона (samsung galaxy note 2) на руль велосипеда чехол для смартфона (samsung galaxy note 2) на руль велосипеда чехол для смартфона (samsung galaxy note 2) на руль велосипеда

Impression:Неплохо;

0 0 0

• posted byzeliran on 06/12/2015

the clips which hold the case to the bike-mount is loose and the phone fall off with every bump.

Impression:very disappointed;

0 0 0

• posted by9373655 on 05/26/2015

The collar is not suitable for handlebar type,, swallows', but holds. Clip is fixed. Case comes with Sponge pads. They are not on illustrative photo. She has a hole for headphones.

Impression:voděodolný;

0 0 0

• posted bybrixmtb on 01/09/2014

-The transparent plastic sheet in the front is compatible with the touch screen so you don't need to open the case to use the mobile. -The clamp is provided of 2 rubber bands to adapt it to different diameters. -Ring on the back side, to secure the whole bag with a wire. -the zip seems enough I I... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysportbiker6 on 10/11/2013

i didn't expect the quality to be good as it is ... this is something i would for sure buy again if needed. in side you have 2 plates for fill up empty space. So that's well thought about it. i expect it will hold on the bike as it should..... So in general it is a real good quality but the only... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymihijios on 05/23/2013

Phone fits perfectly inside, even with hard shell. Screen remains decently responsive. No con so far. Will it hold hard enough to the bike? Not sure yet. I haven't really stress-tested in tough bike conditions, but so far, it seems to do the job. The price is really good (I found a similar one as... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bytcvenic on 04/23/2013

Easy to mount and use, seems durable. Case protects smartphone from damage even if it falls to groud (tested). Case part falls of the mount part quite easily. It seems to be stable only in the landscape position when driving on the flat road with no holes and bumps and without downhills. I glued... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byMartinov on 03/30/2013

You order what you want! I use on my motorbike and its still on it, the mount part is stable. You can take of fast and easily the case part and put on other mount. So i use it in my car too. The phone perceive your hand when its inside the case! Test in rain: okey I found only two... but i think... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: