DX » Community » Reviews » Bike Protective Waterproof Bag w/ Mounting Holder for Samsung Galaxy Note i9220 / N7100 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybrixmtb on 01/09/2014

-The transparent plastic sheet in the front is compatible with the touch screen so you don't need to open the case to use the mobile. -The clamp is provided of 2 rubber bands to adapt it to different diameters. -Ring on the back side, to secure the whole bag with a wire. -the zip seems enough waterproof,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysportbiker6 on 10/11/2013

i didn't expect the quality to be good as it is ... this is something i would for sure buy again if needed. in side you have 2 plates for fill up empty space. So that's well thought about it. i expect it will hold on the bike as it should..... So in general it is a real good quality but the only remark ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymihijios on 05/23/2013

Phone fits perfectly inside, even with hard shell. Screen remains decently responsive. No con so far. Will it hold hard enough to the bike? Not sure yet. I haven't really stress-tested in tough bike conditions, but so far, it seems to do the job. The price is really good (I found a similar one which ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bytcvenic on 04/23/2013

Easy to mount and use, seems durable. Case protects smartphone from damage even if it falls to groud (tested). Case part falls of the mount part quite easily. It seems to be stable only in the landscape position when driving on the flat road with no holes and bumps and without downhills. I glued mine ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byMartinov on 03/30/2013

You order what you want! I use on my motorbike and its still on it, the mount part is stable. You can take of fast and easily the case part and put on other mount. So i use it in my car too. The phone perceive your hand when its inside the case! Test in rain: okey I found only two... but i think its ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections