DX » Community » Reviews » Bike Protective Waterproof Bag w/ Mounting Holder for Samsung Galaxy Note i9220 / N7100 - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymihijios on 05/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Phone fits perfectly inside, even with hard shell. Screen remains decently responsive. Cons:No con so far. Will it hold hard enough to the bike? Not sure yet. OtherThoughts:I haven't really stress-tested in tough bike conditions, but so far, it seems to do the... Read more

2 0
  • posted bytcvenic on 04/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy to mount and use, seems durable. Case protects smartphone from damage even if it falls to groud (tested). Cons:Case part falls of the mount part quite easily. It seems to be stable only in the landscape position when driving on the flat road with no holes a... Read more

2 0
  • posted byMartinov on 03/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:You order what you want! I use on my motorbike and its still on it, the mount part is stable. You can take of fast and easily the case part and put on other mount. So i use it in my car too. The phone perceive your hand when its inside the case! Test in rain:... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections