DX » Community » Reviews » JR-5050 Waterproof 72W 4500lm 300-5050 SMD LED RGB Light Strip w/ Remote Controller (5m / DC 12V)
  • 5 star 14 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byprOOwner89 on 01/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:First of these: these RGB led strips are the cheapest i could find. They have been in my car for about 8 months now and only 1 emiter has dies on my (can only light up green). Considering the fact that it has experienced the most harsh conditions (freezing to... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykrystianooo on 12/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Very bright and very good quality. The LEDs and resistors are neatly soldered. The strip is covered in waterproof coating, it's not a sleeve. The whole 5m strip draws 2.5A when emitting white light and around 0.9A with green/blue light. Very flexible. Remote control is go... Read more

0 0
  • posted byslobelix2000 on 09/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Light weight, wonderful effect when used with glass through material but should be planed carefully for the maximum effect. There are few solutions for the dimming effect if used for the background light. Believe me when i say that this one particularly is the... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjmorda on 07/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excellent quality product. Very brightness (not sot bright than RGB "xanlight" systems buth they are 7x the price of this product). IR is working perfectly and for the price, it's an excellent ambiant light product. Delivery was more faster than other... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylalunardi on 06/18/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:boa qualidade , bem embalado, vem com fita adesiva para fixação, a variedade de cores é enorme, dá para achar a cor exata que combina com a decoração. Cons:não vem com a fonte 12v OtherThoughts:ideal para iluminação... Read more

2 1
  • posted byDavinelulinvega on 06/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:much cheaper than other LED strips, however sufficient quality; Good brightness; I advice to connect to power source with "ring" configuration as the supply conductors are IMO a bit 'too thin. Uber-standard remote! Cons:no indication of polarity on c... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrubenrunner on 05/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:72 W Led-strip, 300 led's for under 28 dollars Comes with a controller and a remote control Nicely packed Cons:Adhesive back does no good job, you'll need to use your own adhevise or tape. Apart from that none. OtherThoughts:After hooking it up to a multimeter... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysmultasu on 05/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Color of the white is good and remote control works as promised. The brightness could be a little bit better, but It is quite good for RGB LED strip. Cons:The power consumption of the strip is not 72W as described in specification. I used laboratory power to d... Read more

• posted byNickD070 on 05/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:LEDs are bright and all have lit up perfectly. The silicone waterproofing is fairly thick. The solder pads (after every three LEDs) are easy to solder to and use. I had no problems. Cons:The silicone insulation was cracked in two places where the LED strip had... Read more

Led light strip on the back of TV Led light strip on the back of TV 2
    2 1
  • posted byacemax19 on 03/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I am very satisfied with it. It is cheaper than others RGB strips in DX, so I expected at least a poor quality. But I have to say it is perfect. Very bright, very good quality, Controller response is fast and accurate. The adhesive is good too. Estou muito sat... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections