DX » Community » Reviews » JR-5050 Waterproof 72W 4500lm 300-5050 SMD LED RGB Light Strip w/ Remote Controller (5m / DC 12V)
  • 5 star 22 ( 85% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 15% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byr04051983 on 02/27/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I am very glad to purchase, high quality of goods, very bright and beautiful light, the control panel works simply super, minuses didn't find, only positive opinion, I will order some more to itself and the friends, thank you the huge! ! ! Cons:I am very glad to purchas... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDrK09 on 02/10/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:great brightness 3M adhésive controller included remote included ( Ir led, can be controlled by another all in one remote) Can be added and cutted to make the design you want Very flat package, can be sticked where you want Cons:power supply not included (... Read more

0 0
  • posted byslobelix2000 on 02/05/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I am sure about the fact that the controller unit is a bust. I have tried everything to make it work, and believe me i have measured every Voltage before plugin. Cons:I was, and still am miserable for NOT being able to use this strip for 2 months now that it m... Read more

0 0
  • posted byprOOwner89 on 01/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:First of these: these RGB led strips are the cheapest i could find. They have been in my car for about 8 months now and only 1 emiter has dies on my (can only light up green). Considering the fact that it has experienced the most harsh conditions (freezing to... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykrystianooo on 12/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Very bright and very good quality. The LEDs and resistors are neatly soldered. The strip is covered in waterproof coating, it's not a sleeve. The whole 5m strip draws 2.5A when emitting white light and around 0.9A with green/blue light. Very flexible. Remote control is go... Read more

0 0
  • posted byslobelix2000 on 10/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:In my opinion this item probably makes the most of every shelf, corner and a plant because it makes them glow and shine out with just a fraction of a power. Also very popular for the indoor fountains and fish tanks as they make the ordinary things look outstan... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhardol on 10/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Has everything you need, good colors, working remote. The led strip feels well enough manufactured. The control box is in nice light plastic case with holes for screwing it on. Cons:The power cable "adapter" could always be a bit longer and the case... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDavinelulinvega on 10/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:cheap (here it cost €90!), bright, solid. IR transmitter works very well. 3M adesive pad on back, if properly powered does not heat, controller and trasmitter included. Cons:plastic smell (not anymore after 1 month), not perfect 3M adesive, red led color is no... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydjtrassmarch on 10/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:muy buen poder luminico es resistente al agua, si bien no lo compre para eso, lo compre para decorar una habitacion la cual se ve muy hermosa con ella, no calienta, el largo es de la tira de led es la ideal, y es muy facil de usar, Cons:el pegamento que trae e... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWhitsundays on 10/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good, pure color: LED flexible light strip that uses high brightness SMD LED as light emitting devices, hence, have the advantages of LED light emitting devices, pure light color, soft, no glare. Either as decorative purposes, but also cater to lighting. Cons:... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections