DX » Community » Reviews » JR-5050 Waterproof 72W 4500lm 300-5050 SMD LED RGB Light Strip w/ Remote Controller (5m / DC 12V)
  • 5 star 14 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Perfect solution for the shelf lighting

posted by slobelix2000 on 09/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

Light weight, wonderful effect when used with glass through material but should be planed carefully for the maximum effect.
    There are few solutions for the dimming effect if used for the background light.

Believe me when i say that this one particularly is the cheapest solutions for the indoor fountains and fish tank lighting with the fish colors combined, gives you the stunning effect.

Cons:

I could say in this area that i love them, but however they need much attention and should be given with some schematics and more specifications in paper form so that the less experienced user could make the most of them also.

OtherThoughts:

It would be useful if there were some examples with the zoomed pictures.

Very durable, when soldered correctly.

Bottomline:

Like i said already, a stunning toy for the BIG BOYS with some designing and wiring skills involved.

Perfect solution for the gardening, since they are quite durable, when soldered correctly.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections