DX » Community » Reviews » SMZ Stylish Flat In-Ear Earphones - Blue + Black (3.5mm Plug / 110cm)
Customer’s impression:
good Very good excellent nice perfect
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycoocish on 06/29/2015

Pros: Decent sound Cheap Cons: Breaking easily. They somewhat broke after one month. They still work but wiring is not held well in earphone. So it will break soon

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bymoura1977 on 06/26/2015

o produto não chegou ate hoje aqui em minha casa e nao fizeram nada para resolver mesmo comigo reclamando

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bymuldvarpen on 06/26/2015

Pros: Cheap Decent sound if your not an audiophile the cable is flat so its easy to untangle/does not tangle so easy Cons: Easily breaks

0 0 0

• posted byJuanSeMartin on 06/24/2015

El producto no me duró mas de un mes, parecian desechables... y el sonido no era muy bueno.

Impression:-;

0 0 0

• posted byJokic on 06/20/2015

This is excellent.Great sound, ease of use. Beautiful blue color.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byEmmanuelleL on 06/18/2015

Blue color is great, sound is perfect but this headphone is so breakable, mine on the right side was broken :(

0 0 0

• posted byKerstlied on 06/09/2015

I bought 3 of them, but combined they lasted for only, what 3 months? It's cheap, but if you are constantly buying cheap earphones you might as well save some money to buy a better one. I just ordered the Mrice E300, so we will see.

Impression:Cheap but don't last;

0 0 0

• posted byhkheartless on 06/09/2015

Pros: Discount price, they look neat, clean look. Packaging came neat and tidy. Due to earbud design I'm quite pleased with the volume generated. At just over a metre long, the length of the earbuds are enough to string from plugged into my phone in my pants pocket to my ears. Cons: Sound quality... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypformoso on 06/08/2015

Pros: very cheap. They fit into ears without problems. Audio is OK for gaming, movie playback or podcast. Cons: the audio quality is 2 star out of 5. Quality is mixed: got ones where left channel was noticeable lower volume than right channel. They don't last long if you mistreat them (pulling if... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykeesvdb on 06/06/2015

Ordered 3 of these. One was DOA, the other had sound at only one side, the other intermittent sound at two sides after a couple of weeks using them. Decided to ditch them all and buy better ones. Disappointed.

Impression:bad;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: