DX » Community » Reviews » SMZ 601 Stylish Flat In-Ear Earphones - Blue + Black (3.5mm Plug / 110cm)
  • 5 star 34 ( 69% )
  • 4 star 14 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjununee on 05/26/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:+ Good quality of sound. + One can really hear the low tones from these. + Thanks to the styling they fit quite good inside a motorcycle helmet. + Easy to use because large marking that state which one goes to which ear. + Material quality seems to be good, especially the... Read more

2 0
  • posted byevanyan on 05/24/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is pretty good for isolating background noises. Fits pretty well into your ears. And the flat cable is way better than other wires because it's tangle-free. Cons:The price is not the best, I can buy the same earphones on eBay for $1.46 or cheaper, but it... Read more

3 1
  • posted byMrPrince on 05/07/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Headphones very beautiful, comfortable in your ears, do not hurt and the ribbon cable is very handy. The plastic around the jack seems to be very durable and will not ruin with use. Cons:The audio quality is very very poor, are good for non-professional use. T... Read more

4 0
  • posted bynoooly on 04/14/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very cheap, build quality is very good. They are also nice looking, when you carry them around they won't cause you any disgrace ;] Cons:Sound quality is poor. Honestly I didn't expect much but they really sound awful. I'd love to see their frequency response... Read more

4 0
  • posted bygoodenf on 04/13/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Inexpensive, good sound quality, reasonably durable Cons:None OtherThoughts:Great buy for users who not mind replacing their headsets every few months. I personally use this for my running and treadmill. I have used expensive in the past but tend to toss them out as fre... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylukasjaro on 03/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very good and nice in shape. Easy to settle. Easy to use. very nice wire. Good length. Very good voice and size is very nice no pain in ears if you wear it for a long time. Cons:Not the best sound (at all). You would be disappointed (yes, I know, even at a low... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymagalhaes88 on 02/28/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very cheap earphone! good cable (difficult to defect) , it has specifications of right/left side (many earphones don't have), have minimun interfence of external sound because the rubber at the ear entrance. Cons:Poor quality comparing with other earphones, bu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPieroff on 02/26/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:For this 2 bucks everything is really nice. Sound quality is not for listening music for pleasure, but for movies, podcasts and other on ur laptop/tablet is perfect + flat cable - that's mean it will not get broke after 2 weeks Cons:None, just not for music, b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleonardook on 02/26/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap, the flat cable is nice, and it has a good length of cable. Cons:The ear buds are kind of small, they dont fit very well on my ears. OtherThoughts:The sound quality is what's expect from a $2 earphone. Bottomline:Overall it's a nice, cheap earphone for casual use,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWaleedkhan on 02/26/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:very good and nice in shape. Easy to settle. Easy to use. very nice wire. Good length. Very good voice and size is very nice no pain in ears if you wear it for a long time. Cons:no cons found yet and hopping that there will be non also very good in this price OtherThought... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections