DX » Community » Reviews » 8X Zoom Telescope + 60X Zoom Microscope Lens Case for Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 - Black (3 x LR1130)
  • 5 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGoofyUy on 11/11/2013

- Easy to use - Construction seems solid - Microscope has a good & powerful light - The plastic cover that attaches telescope and microscope to the mobile, does not sit tight to the camera lens and thus, you see a round black shape sorrounding what you are trying to see. Yo need to zoom in the phone to get rid of it. - When using the microscope,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarinosmanol on 07/19/2013

Verry easy installation, easy to use, amazing microscope and good telescope. I made two shots with and without telescope lens for the same landscape, the difference was verry big Poor quality. I have a little problem to fix the microscope over the base. I wanted more strength from the telescope lens. When you use telescope you must use a tripod I think ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byckrause on 05/20/2013

This is a good add on for the mobile phone, the quality is fine enough, plastic, but solid. It works as promised. Both, the zoom and the microscope as well. The only concern is that the pictures made with the zoom leave a small shadow in the corners, but this is part of the solution to have a zoom. This is easily removed by cropping the image. Most ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykronnus on 05/15/2013

Its a good help for taking photos with the S3. The material is resistant. The color is according a mobile phone. The installation is very easy.- This product with a tripod will work much better. the zoom microscope its a litle but is a good option sometimes. You need to take out the your protective cover everytime you need to install it. I think is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byashish64 on 04/25/2013

Lightweight, Easy to carry, has light for microscopic lens, gives you value of money, easy to use NO ZOOM RANGE ON BIG LENS :(( Missing a tripod( i bought one and now its amazing) you need to take out the your protective cover everytime you need to install it. it came with following things: -the big lens -microscopic lens -3 button size cells for LEDs.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byArtuvok on 02/28/2013

Product lightweight, practical and easy to use. The LED lighting in the microscope is fantastic. Accessories are intuitively usable. Due to the small optical assembly, I figured there might be a zoom range, which is not true. Nevertheless, the focus of the Galaxy S3 fits perfectly. Likewise had the handle to the zoom lens, there might be a handle for ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byadc2129 on 02/22/2013

Its a good help for taking photos with the S3 I9300 The material is good, look like resistent. I like the color black, iwith a tripod will work much better. whidouth it you have to place the phone on a fixed surphace. microscope its a litle blurry. My phone already has a case, so every time I want to use it is not very practical because I have to take ... Read more

8X Zoom Telescope + 60X Zoom Microscope Lens Case
    3 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections