DX » Community » Reviews » Outdoor Sports Bike Water Resistant Bag + Mount Holder for Samsung i9300 / i9100 - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrilentl on 06/25/2013

I thought the top quality, closing well done, beautiful color and sufficient to give greater satisfaction. I'm a bit worried about using the base, which may well hold the handlebars, but I am unsure as to the firmness. As yet not fall for final testing took laughs ... I think the product should have worked the zipper closure underneath and even increase ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykrhilbil on 05/17/2013

keeps the phone dry in rain (but dont submerge it) fits a HTC one X perfectly so it will fit any bigger phone like iphone5 samsung s3 etc quality is good enough to put on a motorcycle it stays well in place dual zipper so you can put your charger in while using it easy clip on and off the mount isn't super adjustable will not fit every size of bars ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byViniG on 03/04/2013

very well made quality seems even I have not tried to make sure that is splashproof (I want to use for the motorcycle and usually rains a lot) and even I do not trust but looks very good and great style phones Nexus 4 or as in the description put the Galaxy S3 come to perfection, plus the setting even a little confusing at first to use just getting ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysubcom on 02/12/2013

Bag: very nice, seems will well protect my mobile. Convenient to touch the screen - have checked it. Highly visible screen. Mount Holder - fitting to the handlebar OK, butfitting the holder to the bag not inspire trust. Frankly speakin I am considering RMA. I am not going to risk my smartphone to fall when riding in rough terrain. Hope , mount holder ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections