DX » Community » Reviews » Outdoor Sports Bike Water Resistant Bag + Mount Holder for Samsung i9300 / i9100 - Black
Customer’s impression:
good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRobertoyoy on 11/14/2014

This is a practical box for you telephone móvil for your bike, it is robust an ease to sujection, Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byrilentl on 06/25/2013

I thought the top quality, closing well done, beautiful color and sufficient to give greater satisfaction. I'm a bit worried about using the base, which may well hold the handlebars, but I am unsure as to the firmness. As yet not fall for final testing took laughs ... I think the product should have ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bykrhilbil on 05/17/2013

keeps the phone dry in rain (but dont submerge it) fits a HTC one X perfectly so it will fit any bigger phone like iphone5 samsung s3 etc quality is good enough to put on a motorcycle it stays well in place dual zipper so you can put your charger in while using it easy clip on and off the mount isn't ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byViniG on 03/04/2013

very well made quality seems even I have not tried to make sure that is splashproof (I want to use for the motorcycle and usually rains a lot) and even I do not trust but looks very good and great style phones Nexus 4 or as in the description put the Galaxy S3 come to perfection, plus the setting even ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysubcom on 02/12/2013

Bag: very nice, seems will well protect my mobile. Convenient to touch the screen - have checked it. Highly visible screen. Mount Holder - fitting to the handlebar OK, butfitting the holder to the bag not inspire trust. Frankly speakin I am considering RMA. I am not going to risk my smartphone to fall ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections