DX » Community » Reviews » Unique Simulation Dummy Canon Zoom Lens Thermos Mug Cup - Black (300ml)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjoseorth on 07/07/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It' really cool. People will keep asking how did you get yours. Definately something you want to get if you're into professional cameras! Cons:So cool that someone stole it during a costumes party. I recommend washing it really well, with hot water preferably... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydedalodaelus on 04/16/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The cup really seems a real Canon Lens. I can have a big cup of coffee. The metal inside gives a look of high quality mug. Even some levers "work". It comes with a lid to cover and avoid the common accidents or liquid spills over keyboards, laptops, tablet, ce... Read more

Cup and tea spoon
    0 0
  • posted bypacheka on 05/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:en general el producto lleno mis expectativas, sirve para lo que es, cierra muy bien, el color es lindo, el accesorios que trae esta lindo. Cons:the product is another quality in the images. shows stylized features more and better worked. What they gave me is a little l... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBRGSN on 03/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:1. It's a thermo mug cup that have a good capacity (300 ml). 2. It's good to take my beverage to work. 3. Have a cool desing, very faithfull to a really lens. 4. Came with a pouch. 5 The interior is made of stainless steel. Cons:There's no cons. OtherThoughts:Initially,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRibbon96 on 03/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Moveable parts (imagestabilzer on/of, autofocus/manual focus, full macro/halfmacro) -realistic size (really good actually) -Verry cheap for the quality! -CHEEEEAAAAPPPPP - verry nice, soft finish -all the text is readable -My friends tought it was a new lens fo... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections