DX » Community » Reviews » Maxchange microSD Micro SD HC / TF Memory Card - Red (16GB / Class 4)
  • 5 star 2 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• I recommend to all!

posted by FiDmVl on 04/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

Exploiting the CPC, problems associated with the card and using it to notice. Here are my impressions of using the card on me and delayu.2) real volume. The volume of the card of 16 GB. 3) the speed of the card is fine with me! In fact, the buyer is looking for cheaper goods, but pokachestvenney. In my opinion, a memory card from Maxchange, fits the bill.
    Best of luck!

Cons:

Undetectable.

OtherThoughts:

I Oneness predsterech what I want:
    You should not use kartrdera. Memory cards are very fragile and easily damaged. And this is very sad.
    From my experience:
    I used about 5 cards, and they all burned, because of the very frequent use of a card reader. As for Kingston, this card is very tenacious. It is better not to tempt fate and not ubizhdatsya it personally.
    In my view, via bluetooth and using a telephone cable, you can transfer all the information, let nemnoo longer, but the whole will remain a memory card! Maxchange, fits the bill.
    Best of luck!

Bottomline:

I recommend to all!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections