DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Matte TPU Back Case for LG E960 Nexus 4 - Transparent Grey
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymvlaran on 01/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This protective matte case protects almost the whole phone. Very firm and its transparency makes it quite pretty, as you can still see the "Nexus" logo on the back-side. It's light and very well built. Cons:None that I can think of. The product is real... Read more

0 0
  • posted byidanbarir on 09/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Fits perfectly, very cheap, looks great, very easy to remove and put back on. The on/off button and the volume buttons on the sides works great (unlike other covers I had in the past). I also like the fact that you see the Nexus logo on the back through the transparent... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCigaras on 07/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great case, first perfectly, holds firmly, feels comfortable in hand, no problems connecting usb cable or headphones, ant looks nice too. Cons:Sides are a bit loose, not a noticeable issue, buttons work very well, no space for the dust to come in, but when i squeeze the p... Read more

1 0
  • posted byChapos on 05/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The product is very good quality, and fits all right in my smartphone. The material is very durable and resistant. And the designer is very beautiful, i liked a lot. Cons:My unique problem was the time of delivery. It took more than two months to arrive in my house. Oth... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykobra89 on 04/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- good workmanship - the volume keys and the power button are easy to click! without any problems! - the dots pattern on the rear gives a very good grip and the touch is really pleasant! Cons:is probably the material, although it is tpu, it is a little too har... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlphaToxic on 02/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- soft - ribbed at the sides and the back for better grip - fits the device perfectly - will (hopefully) save the device if you drop it Cons:- prevents some non-standard usb connectors from plugging in (I have only found one such connector so far, it fits but yo... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections