DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Matte TPU Back Case for LG E960 Nexus 4 - Transparent Grey
  • 5 star 7 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymvlaran on 01/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This protective matte case protects almost the whole phone. Very firm and its transparency makes it quite pretty, as you can still see the "Nexus" logo on the back-side. It's light and very well built. Cons:None that I can think of. The product is real... Read more

0 0
  • posted byemerchante on 11/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Fits great in my nexus 4, grip is perfect for this phone size, all the buttons can be used easily, and the most important thing... it protects perfectly your phone. It fell off the table several times and the phone survived. When it hit the floor, it sounds li... Read more

0 0
  • posted byidanbarir on 09/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Fits perfectly, very cheap, looks great, very easy to remove and put back on. The on/off button and the volume buttons on the sides works great (unlike other covers I had in the past). I also like the fact that you see the Nexus logo on the back through the transparent... Read more

0 0
  • posted byQuacker on 08/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:For the price it is a very good product. The material is better than silicone because it is more stiff so it does not come loose easily. it is not grippy like silicone so it come in and out of pockets easily. It fits perfect. All buttons are functional when th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCigaras on 07/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great case, first perfectly, holds firmly, feels comfortable in hand, no problems connecting usb cable or headphones, ant looks nice too. Cons:Sides are a bit loose, not a noticeable issue, buttons work very well, no space for the dust to come in, but when i squeeze the p... Read more

1 0
  • posted byChapos on 05/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The product is very good quality, and fits all right in my smartphone. The material is very durable and resistant. And the designer is very beautiful, i liked a lot. Cons:My unique problem was the time of delivery. It took more than two months to arrive in my house. Oth... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykobra89 on 04/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- good workmanship - the volume keys and the power button are easy to click! without any problems! - the dots pattern on the rear gives a very good grip and the touch is really pleasant! Cons:is probably the material, although it is tpu, it is a little too har... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlphaToxic on 02/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- soft - ribbed at the sides and the back for better grip - fits the device perfectly - will (hopefully) save the device if you drop it Cons:- prevents some non-standard usb connectors from plugging in (I have only found one such connector so far, it fits but yo... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections