DX » Community » Reviews » Manual Pick Gun (5-Piece Set)
  • 5 star 21 ( 39% )
  • 4 star 30 ( 56% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
ok in time
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • ok!
    posted bydsole on 08/19/2014

Ha arribat perfectament, triga una mica pero la tramesa ha arribat en bon estat i molt ben empaquetada. Bon servei a molt bon preu. La seguretat de la tramesa de correus des de Holanda m'ha sorpres favorablement. Enhorabona pel servei, moltes gràcies! Read more

Impression:ok in time;

0 2
  • posted byBlokNineSeven on 06/26/2014

Cheap, much cheaper than other models but with the same build quality as them As much as the cost was a pro, the build quality is low. It's to be expected, but it's still low. The tension wheel on mine was jammed, and the shock of use loosens all the screws very quickly (although, a dab of lock-tite goes a very long way towards fixing that particular ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNightMaker on 05/28/2014

Solid, works as intended. Upward action good, many locks in Denmark. Opens a good wide selection of locks. Good tension wrench follows. 2 straight and 2 angled mouth-pieces. The adjustable force wheel is a nice feature. Fits in small locks too. Product was soaked in oil and grease, when I received the product. Screws on the gun are a bit loose, but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycrednep on 04/25/2014

Cheap. Works. Comes with a few picks and tension wrench. Was able to pick a few locks after playing with it for a few hours. Will get easier with practice. Not great quality but is what I expected for the price. Pick comes loose after using it for a bit and its hard to adjust using the adjustment piece at the back. Good for a play. Good for the price ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydNb194 on 04/13/2014

Very good product the pick gun can unlock allot of locks very useful for hang-locks overall it can crack all kinds of simple locks as soon as the lock has a key shape that's a little bit odd it will not work anymore, so basically hang-locks and simple locks it will crack with ease. It does take a while to get used to it but after some practice u can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycovert26 on 03/24/2014

it does what its supposed to do. nice to have afew attacments (although their pretty similar), i like the tension bar its easy to use. -Make a lot of noise, thats true. -The picks are hard to put in the gun, you need some glue or a stronger screw. -a metal piece jumps away from my pickgun qhen i use it first time... but it still works, so... no problem ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiamsped on 02/26/2014

doesn't take much effort to pick locks, and anyone can learn to use this in under 5 minutes.Like the fact that it comes with extra pieces for different locks and that you can adjust the angle of the pick to fit the lock. its very loud , so if you did this at night someone might hear you. Feels a little cheap , almost like aluminum taught my friends ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysaraivas23 on 12/01/2013

Very useful product . I have opened with it many looks in no time. very good price and nice quality. I thing this tool are much better than the other picking tools that out there in the market because it makes it job really good and in no time,good buy for beginners because it requiers no really skill and after some practice you can done it really fast ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byflyingfranklin on 10/24/2013

Definitely the price! This is the cheapest gun I have found and works great. It comes with a very sturdy tension wrench. Like another user posted, the screws on the gun work themselves loose after 20-30 pulls of the trigger. Either locktite or Teflon tape on the threads should fix the problem. The adjustment knob also gets stuck within the rear of the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byghostalex on 10/23/2013

The gun is working good, the material is solid chromed steel, the tools are also very solid and quite flexible as expected. The assemblnig screws needs to be tightened and mabe glued to avoid uncrewing by vibration. no other cons gun works as a manual gun, if you are looking for efficiency just buy an electric one that demands less agility in use. This ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections