DX » Community » Reviews » Manual Pick Gun (5-Piece Set)
Customer’s impression:
Easy to use Very Good! Impressive Very Handy bonne qualité
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPazferro on 07/25/2015

Works ok, screws loosen all the time so need to tighten up and glue them together to avoid losing them, but all in all works ok, not much more to say, the price says it alll, what else can you expect for the price of peanuts, at the end of the day it does work, Brockhage is THE name in manual the... Read more

Not too bad

Impression:Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted by9452815 on 07/08/2015

Yksinkertainen aputyökalu hieman karkeahkoa tekoa mutta tekee kyllä sen mitä lupaakin ja kyllähän sille jo käyttöäkin löytyi..

0 0 0

• posted bythebigprayer on 07/01/2015

Personalmnente está dentro de lo esperado, aunque no es demasiado sólido. Se desprendió una pieza que me costó volver a montar.

0 0 0

• posted byandrezg1 on 06/24/2015

Few perhaps too loud but works pretty well and I can say that I am satisfied

Impression:Very Good!,Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted by8336872 on 06/20/2015

Spring jumped out on first pull poorly constructed looking to return VERY DISSAPOINTED AND UPSET - UNLIKELY TO USE THIS SERVICE AGAIN IF NOT RESOLVED

Impression:Extremely-Poor;

0 0 0

• posted bymsulli on 06/19/2015

As with everything I bought here , it arrived months later, looked like it was sent back to DX because it was badly bent ,and re-sold to me to try to get rid of it , required extensive repair to get it functional , and it falls apart with two or three uses. It is nearly impossible to contact with... Read more

Impression:arrived bent, needs extensive fixingfallsapartw/us;

0 1 0

• posted byBriThePie on 05/25/2015

I wish I had read the reviews before I ordered, this manual Lockpick gun ir really just a bit of rubbish that was poorly assembled and when I tried to pull apart to assemble properly I found crossthreaded screws so really do have a heap of junk now, useless for anything! GRRRRRR. Might try and it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by9268178 on 05/07/2015

indulge in the good times , good solid asser my roulette tool was moving easily replace my very good tool to start

Impression:Very Good!;

0 0 0

• posted byDuoSevr on 04/14/2015

Надо привыкнуть.

Impression:Very Good!;

0 1 0

• posted by8761572 on 04/02/2015

fiquei muito satisfeito

Impression:Very Handy;

0 1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products