DX » Community » Reviews » Manual Pick Gun (5-Piece Set)
  • 5 star 17 ( 36% )
  • 4 star 27 ( 57% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNightMaker on 05/28/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Solid, works as intended. Upward action good, many locks in Denmark. Opens a good wide selection of locks. Good tension wrench follows. 2 straight and 2 angled mouth-pieces. The adjustable force wheel is a nice feature. Fits in small locks too. Cons:Product was soaked i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydNb194 on 04/13/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good product the pick gun can unlock allot of locks very useful for hang-locks overall it can crack all kinds of simple locks as soon as the lock has a key shape that's a little bit odd it will not work anymore, so basically hang-locks and simple locks it will crac... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiamsped on 02/26/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:doesn't take much effort to pick locks, and anyone can learn to use this in under 5 minutes.Like the fact that it comes with extra pieces for different locks and that you can adjust the angle of the pick to fit the lock. Cons:its very loud , so if you did this a... Read more

1 0
  • posted byilangnusin on 08/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very useful product . I have opened with it many looks in no time. very good price and nice quality. I thing this tool are much better than the other picking tools that out there in the market because it makes it job really good and in no time,good buy for beginners bec... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypandapod on 06/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its very cheap and that makes it priceworthy. And its very to use. Its a very good tool for a beginner, and for an more experienced user. Cons:The picks does loosen easly Its made for USA and canada, due they have locks uppwords Feels a littlebit cheap And the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaltijdfeest on 06/22/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:good quality, brilliant design, works great ! need to learn how it works takes a bit time and smart tricks gor unlocking some doors, practising is a must and takes a while, after a time it became boring but when you get better it will start to be more fun Cons... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMadCowTeaM on 06/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The build quality is good. It works as described and will last for some time since it is robust made. Easy to use but you need some basic knowladge abut picking and about what it can pick. Cons:It takes some time to pick and it is a little bit greasy. The main con is th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymthlth on 05/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:For the price, you will find none better! Works well in all pin tumbler type locks I've tried it in. Amazingly simple design making it easy to maintain and repair if necessary! Cons:Louder than my ex on a hot day! Was excessively greasy in packaging. All screws... Read more

1 0
  • posted byNatancillus on 05/02/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Really hard steel. -You can set high or low the power of the gun, thats good for easy-to-break-locks. -feel the power of open regular doors in your hand in minutes or senconds. Cons:-Make a lot of noise, thats true. -The picks are hard to put in the gun, you... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNiiorkl on 04/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Same mechanism as a "pro" tool sold 10x the price in my country, robust, solid, just perfect when you dont wanna search trough tons of keys for your old locks! I own it for two years, and for the price i never regret it, it still works perfectly Cons... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections