Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Tester

posted by midi212 on 03/15/2013
    1 0

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Good housing Assembly, a neat appearance inspires respect. Unpack generous to the cables of varying degrees of relevance. Instruction in English only and introduces only the basic functions, but the phone menu is in Russian. Without problems has identified a wired mouse and a wired keyboard. WI-FI tuned easy and understandable. Caught even weak signals neighbouring users. The OSD menu standard, everything is clear. Tried to 3D, it works well. Pleases the presence of a number of the USB connectors of slots for memory cards.

Cons:

A very long forwarding (50 days). Inside the unit something rolls, I suppose, the excess solder. The remote should be sent to the machine, a little to the side and the signal goes out hopelessly. The remote control is no use at all. Better once the machine to order a wireless keyboard. Strange that the indication of the power on and power button does not together. A short HDMI cable, but thank you, that he is there. Lines in the menu is get on top of each other and they are difficult to read. The cursor of the mouse moves erratically. Power supply unit came under American outlet.

OtherThoughts:

Among a huge number of similar machines rarely found this one, which immediately like it and want to buy it. This is exactly the same case.

Bottomline:

An excellent machine, lived up to my expectations. I recommend, though, because there is an official support from the manufacturer through your own site.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections