DX » Community » Reviews » USB 3.0 Data / Charging Cable for Asus TF700T / TF300T / TF101 / TF201 / SL101 - Black (Length 2m)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBlaaskjerm on 05/08/2014

Convenient to have a longer cable for charging my Asus TF700T than the original one. Good build quality. None so far. Nice to have when you want to use the pad in bed when the battery is low and needs charging. The original cable was too short for this. Tried to use a standard USB 2.0 male to female ... Read more

Connected to my pad

0 0 0

• posted byjmsaenzdonosti on 11/19/2013

Looks great, works great. Better than the original one: - Fits better than the original one on the tablet side - Seems to be usb 3.0 instead of the 2.0 of the original one No one detected. Hope to last more than the original one, which gets broken after a few months of use. Quality is superb, looks great ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymoodym on 10/26/2013

Product works and appears to be of good quality, similar in quality and appearance to the original ASUS cable. This replacement charging cable is also slightly longer than the original ASUS supplied cable, useful when using the tablet when charging. Cable was well packaged and the connectors had protective ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybazup on 08/12/2013

This is a very good cable for a very good prize. I had the Original one and after one year the cable connector broke. This cable seems to be better. I think that ordering this cable is better than ordering the original cable. Can't think of any con. It comes in a sealed plastic bag. For more protection ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydialers on 03/18/2013

Seem well made. Looks good. Has USB 3 connector. Doesn't work except for charging. On a USB 2 port it reports the Asus TF7000T as an unknown USB device. On a USB 3 port it does nothing, it just doesn't see the Asus TF7000T . The original cable (which is USB 2) works always. Can't talk to my Asus TF70... Read more

1 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections