DX » Community » Reviews » REMAX 360 Degree Protective PET Screen Protectors for Iphone 5 - Transparent
  • 5 star 6 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymmonsterr1988 on 05/29/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It comes with full protection for your iphone, thus making it an alternative to using a iphone case to protect the side. It is easy to apply the protection of the side and buttons of the iphone. and adjustable to. The grip also feels very nice. THe screen protector is t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymihovil13 on 08/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very easy to apply, came with four sticks to reapply if you have to (I didn't). Great price, very cheap and actually much cheaper than other products I've found on Amazon. You can apply the backside and still use a case cause the phone doesn't get any fatter. Screen pro... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrafaelz on 05/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice protection Easy to apply Overall protection Nice package Does not add to the size Cons:Easily scratchable, but it is not a problem of this product only. All the other cheap PET protectors have this issue. It's ok because it's cheap and you can change it e... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKimSM on 04/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's a protector that protects even the sides, the bottom and the upper side of the phone. If you use it, it won't be needed a case. But if you intend on using a case anyway, it won't fit properly because of the sides protectors that makes de phone a little bigger. We can... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarhiramatsu on 03/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good quality material. The silicone side adhesives feel very good to touch and hold your phone. The back adhesive also looks good and resistant. Overall, it gives a good look to your phone. Cons:Too hard to apply the side protectors. Too many separate pie... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarceloNovita on 02/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent product! High quality. I Recommended! Pretty easy to apply the fornt protector. Good price Portuguese: Excelente produto. Alta qualidade. Pode comprar, muito melhor que as películas vendidas nos melhores shoppings de São Paulo. Fácil de aplicar.... Read more

0 2
  • posted byfeiru on 02/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It comes with a few tools to assist the assemble of the films - 1 wet wipe and 1 dry wipe, as well as a total of 4 stickers to help lifting the dust and help holding the films (Usually we would use sticky tapes for it). I like the back protective screen, as it is cut into... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypauloobom on 02/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great product. Leaves not much fingerprints on the screen. There are films for every surface of the phone. Dry and wet cloth work like a charm before applying the film. Cons:The home button is very hard to apply without touching the contact area (I think that's why there... Read more

0 0
  • posted byutkukilinc on 02/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:In fact that is o good product. I did not live a problem when using. I bought it for it is a good brand. And I am using it, there is no problem Cons:That is one screen protected in the box. So it is expensive than oteher products. But I think, because of brand. It is ha... Read more

0 1
  • posted bykyllll on 02/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I am very satisfied with my purchase. It protects your phone completely, thats why it's called 360. The package includes everything, front and back protector, edge protector, wet and dry tissue and sticky sticker for your dust. Everything is great ! Cons:I use it a few da... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections