DX » Community » Reviews » REMAX 360 Degree Protective PET Screen Protectors for Iphone 5 - Transparent
  • 5 star 8 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymmonsterr1988 on 05/29/2014

It comes with full protection for your iphone, thus making it an alternative to using a iphone case to protect the side. It is easy to apply the protection of the side and buttons of the iphone. and adjustable to. The grip also feels very nice. THe screen protector is top quality too. Nothing I can think off. If it could comes in different colour, it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylgtsuru on 12/18/2013

Excellent material quality, which gives a great protection for your IPhone. A little hard to apply. There are some small pieces that requires some skill to apply. It is an additional skin, but won't protect your device from falling, mainly your screen, so I would suggest you to have a bumper or a hard case to protect your IPhone from bigger accidents ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymihovil13 on 08/06/2013

Very easy to apply, came with four sticks to reapply if you have to (I didn't). Great price, very cheap and actually much cheaper than other products I've found on Amazon. You can apply the backside and still use a case cause the phone doesn't get any fatter. Screen protector is great. It has smoother surface than the glass itself so your fingers can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byguimdl on 07/17/2013

Protects the phone very well, especially the edges. Protege muito bem o celular, principalmente as bordas. Its application is very difficult, you have to have patience and a steady hand not to tremble. The rear films, mainly central, are slightly smaller, leaving a small left unprotected. Sua aplicação é muito dificil, é preciso ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJuniorRib on 07/16/2013

- high quality and level of detail, the holes fit perfectly; - really covers amost all device's surface; - comes with some tools to clean the surface and apply the screens; - the border stickers are made of some kind of silicon, which makes them easyer to apply; - the back sticker is divided in 3, so there will be no bubbles due to iphone's back design;... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrafaelz on 05/09/2013

Nice protection Easy to apply Overall protection Nice package Does not add to the size Easily scratchable, but it is not a problem of this product only. All the other cheap PET protectors have this issue. It's ok because it's cheap and you can change it easily. You should buy some. If you like to preserve your iPhone's shape and use it without those ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKimSM on 04/19/2013

It's a protector that protects even the sides, the bottom and the upper side of the phone. If you use it, it won't be needed a case. But if you intend on using a case anyway, it won't fit properly because of the sides protectors that makes de phone a little bigger. We can't sense this side effect, but the case that is made for the size of a plain iphone ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarhiramatsu on 03/19/2013

Very good quality material. The silicone side adhesives feel very good to touch and hold your phone. The back adhesive also looks good and resistant. Overall, it gives a good look to your phone. Too hard to apply the side protectors. Too many separate pieces, they have to be perfectly aligned, otherwise, you're gonna have a bad time applying and re-... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarceloNovita on 02/27/2013

Excellent product! High quality. I Recommended! Pretty easy to apply the fornt protector. Good price Portuguese: Excelente produto. Alta qualidade. Pode comprar, muito melhor que as películas vendidas nos melhores shoppings de São Paulo. Fácil de aplicar. Need more information to use the product better. It is quite difficult to apply ... Read more

0 2
  • posted byfeiru on 02/26/2013

It comes with a few tools to assist the assemble of the films - 1 wet wipe and 1 dry wipe, as well as a total of 4 stickers to help lifting the dust and help holding the films (Usually we would use sticky tapes for it). I like the back protective screen, as it is cut into 3 portions. The issues with the air bubble occur between the different iPhone5... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections