There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Good protection and good deal

posted by feiru on 02/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

It comes with a few tools to assist the assemble of the films - 1 wet wipe and 1 dry wipe, as well as a total of 4 stickers to help lifting the dust and help holding the films (Usually we would use sticky tapes for it). I like the back protective screen, as it is cut into 3 portions. The issues with the air bubble occur between the different iPhone5 back material has been common but with this one separating to 3 portions it doesn't exist.

Cons:

It is quite difficult to apply them, especially the top part of the back covers. Because of the shape, it has 1 tiny part below the flashlight can never be bubble free. The side stickers also quite difficult to hold them without touching the sticky surface, so I gave up and it does have some dusts.

OtherThoughts:

Glad that the side stickers, even with some dusts, still hold on tightly with the phone, continue to protect it. One issue that I had not thought of earlier, is that, after protecting the sides, all the plastic/silicone covers I bought from DX earlier, cannot be used any more -- it does increase the thickness! So I'm buying a pouch to accommodate it being nude now.

Bottomline:

Overall, if you are looking for something to protect your iPhone5 so that you can use it nude, this is the product for you, as it protects every part of the phone (except the edges). However, if you want to use it in conjunction with your existing hard covers, forget it, just go with the front and back screen protector will be sufficient.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections