DX » Community » Reviews » BASEUS CCALL-TW01 Dual USB Car Cigarette Lighter Charger for Iphone / MP4 / PSP - Black (12 / 24V)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLexmenz on 01/22/2014

Great Charger that really delivers the current You need. Didn't have any problems charging even my iPad and iPhone. Looks very robust and solid. Didn't expect anything else with this Output. Took some time to find it, but I'm very happy now. Despite it's small size it is very easy to remove. Always have it in my car. It's too good! That must be the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywirrum on 11/11/2013

Can charge both iphone5 and ipad2 at the same time. I think one port is 1A and the other is 2.1A. Small form factor, not a sticking out of the sigarette outtake too much. A bit expensive. I've had several 12v chargers from dx. Both dual and single. But they've all been too weak and not able to charge power hungry devices. Or the build quality has been ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylassem6 on 11/06/2013

Solid build quality, fits to the cigarette lighter sockets in my cars. Two usb ports, although haven't used them simultaneously yet... None so far, price maybe? I don't know if the adapter could be shorter, and narrower-ended, so it would give a more clean looks when plugged in. Great for powering different gadgets as they usually include usb leads.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections