DX » Community » Reviews » HDMI Male to VGA Female Adapter Cable - White (15cm-cable)
Customer’s impression:
Amazed!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9200871 on 04/25/2015

Everything is OK with the product. It works propperly. I thought I was not going to get it. Because of a delay. I waited for about 2 months. Customer representative was kind while requesting for further information and the info provided satisfied my needs. I just had to relax and wait until I got... Read more

Impression:Amazed!;

0 0 0

• posted byervmx on 10/05/2013

It 's very cheap. Where I live, in Mexico, it is really expensive. It cost approximately 80 dollars and that is too much for me. It is easy to connect. I just had to connect the adapter to my computer and then I had to connect one end of the VGA cable to the adapter and the other end of the VGA I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPandesal on 03/11/2013

I used this adaptor to connect my Nikon camera with an HDMI and my old analog monitor with a VGA plug. AND IT WORKS. This is a great adaptor. After taking picture in my studio the image will display in the analog monitor. It also display pictures taken previously. There is no cons. Congratulation... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere