DX » Community » Reviews » Pores Cleansing Facial Pads (2-Pack Assorted Color)
  • 5 star 21 ( 68% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysamanthansm on 09/22/2013

Really god product. The silicon is really soft, doesn't hurt my face. It really helps to clean my pores and remove dead cells. I use it with my usual face soap and it really works fine in my face cleansing routine. The instructions should be in english too. But it's ok, I could find many tutorials on youtube and afterall, it's not difficult to use anyway.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTessa25 on 09/12/2013

You will love them! I like this awesome pink colour, the pads are really elementary to use, they are soft and pleasant by touch, comfortable to hold in your fingers (the pads won’t slip out). There are two of them in one pack!!! Maybe it is not harsh enough, it mostly massages the skin, but perhaps it should be that way. Would be wonderful to have the ... Read more

back1 front front2 back2 general
    0 0
  • posted byraincookie on 08/29/2013

Quite efficient at the first use. It can be used everyday to clean up the face for makeup, build up pores and dead cells. It's hard to get a good grip on the product. With cleanser it slides between your fingers. If you don't use it for a long time, the material actually dries out and cracks on the sides. But it does not have an effect on the efficiency.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMeilee on 07/10/2013

- You get two for the price, which is not expensive at all -It's pink and cute - It actually really works if you use it every day together with your cleanser and be gentle with your skin - It's great for dry skin or acne proned skin, if your skin is flaky, it removes the dead skincells - One of them was out of shape, it was probably just mine, because ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byswimmer0 on 07/08/2013

It does its job. The pad is plastic and has some sort of little fibers sticking out so it clings onto my facial scrub easily. It also has a little point and an extra circle scrub which can reach little spaces such as the corners of the nose. The back grip where you are suppose to hold the handle is not firm, so I have a hard time holding it. Since the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPatysu on 03/05/2013

very soft good price do what it promises easy to use I thought it was pink, but mine is blue =( It is very soft and doesn't hurt the skin. It is very good to use when washing your face while removing makeup for a deep clean. It also produces a good and relaxing massage , I really recommend it! The price is good and the product is good. It is being very ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycuriouskitty on 01/28/2013

Cleans well and leaves skin very soft. Looks exactly like the picture. Since I ordered 2 products I got 2 pink ones and 2 blue ones, but honestly I would not have cared which color they were either way. I use it with my face foam, but i suppose it would work with whatever face cleansing gel, lotion or product you use. It is easy to use, although in ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byKatiaBrasil on 01/07/2013

A esponjinha é cheia de saliências ótimas para a limpeza do rosto e esfoliação e, por mais que você pressione na pele não te machuca. É muito macia. Você pode usá-la com algum sabonete líquido ou em gel próprio para a pele do rosto com um resultado muito bom. Não achei nada contra no produto.... Read more

4 0
  • posted byHKGhost on 01/02/2013

I've been using this product for a little more than a week now, and it's the best scrubber that I've ever tried. I have tried a few other types of brushes to cleansing pads and none has worked well as this, and costing less than half of the others. It's advertised as a (2-pack) but I only got 1. I was hoping that it had two so I could give 1 to a family ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarjari on 11/04/2012

gentle to my skin comes in a 2 piece pack can be used with or without soap practical shape none so far after using this pad I almost thought it is too gentle to my skin, so I am using it with a facial peeling soap and my skin feels smooth and fresh afterwards. I admit I am using it in the evening only, before putting on my rich night cream, as my nose ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections