DX » Community » Reviews » BidLink BL-MP02 150Mbps 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi Wireless Pocket Router
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEdmund on 12/03/2013

Has 3 settings. The Access Point (AP) is truly plug-and-play. Just plug it in and you're up and running on the internet before you can say "Supercalifragalisticexpealadocious" :O) Only drawback with the AP is that it is an unsecured connection, so I wouldn't use it on my home network. The Repeater setting I haven't had the opportunity to test ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byecotech on 09/24/2013

it's small enough to fit in a pocket or a bag, and it comes with a handy carrying pouch. it has a nice, solid feel, probably because of its small size, but the build quality seems to be very high. setup is pretty easy (mode selection is by little switches), and it seems to work okay. so far i haven't been able to test it extensively, since i had free ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykspn on 09/02/2013

The device is easy to configure and setup. Once setup it works exactly as expected. The device also can be powered from a laptop USB connector which improves portability. Takes a bit of time to configure. It took me a couple of goes to get the right settings for what I needed. The Ethernet port is a fraction small (very tight fit on LAN cable) and doesn'... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections