DX » Community » Reviews » 8-Pin Lightning to 30-Pin Adapter Cable for Iphone 5 - White
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymbe88 on 11/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The product is made from good quality. I've been using it for 3 months now and it's still working perfectly. Both 30-pin and 8-pin fit perfectly. If you compare this one to the original product, it is definetly not worth it to buy the original one. This one wo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byamccarney53 on 04/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A cheap alternative to the $30 connectors that Apple sell, and it does the same thing at a little over 10% of the price. The cable and plastics appear to be strong and durable and all the connections fit correctly with the 30 pin cable and the lightning port in my iPad... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMeedensdorf on 03/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap and simply. Good quality. I always buy 10 and save me money with bulkrate prices. So when you need it then buy it! Great look!!! Cons:Quite plastic and not so hard, but does the job. - Looks and feels good! OtherThoughts:I think they should be sold at five... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPablinmr on 03/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works, and it is reasonably priced. I have many chargers and cables from previous iphones taht cannot be used on my iPhone5. With this converter, I could connect to all of them. The perfect way to get your lightning device charged wherever you are, carry only with a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfeiru on 03/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It works, and it is reasonably priced. I have lots of charger and cables from the iPad2, but cannot be used on my iPhone5. With this converter, I could connect to all of them. I can also use this with my other adaptors that I've purchased earlier to VGA port for presentat... Read more

2 0
  • posted bypardobond on 02/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is as white as the original one. Perfect fit. Must have for iPhone 5 users in order to use old cables. Cons:It does not work always the first time you plug it. I am getting sometimes an iPhone error showing that "This accesory does not support charging". I ha... Read more

2 0
  • posted bysmonti on 02/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The perfect way to get your lightning device charged wherever you are, carry only with a small adapter (nowadays, everybody has an iPhone charger). Better than apple adapter, because it doesn't fit if you use a bumper. Cons:Lightning cable could be shorter in order to red... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections