DX » Community » Reviews » Vertical Stripes Design Protective Detachable Wooden Back Case for Iphone 5 - Brown
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTaquiti on 11/30/2013

It is a hard case, very protective, and I really love that is real wood. I really like the case design, the finishing is great, the wood is very good quality, no splinters coming out of it. Really easy to attach de-tacht but won't come out unless you want to. It makes your phone bigger, but thinner wood,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytoadbob88 on 11/21/2013

A capa é muito bonita e resistente demais a tombos de, aproximadamente, um metro. O meu iPhone já caiu inúmeras vezes no chão e ele não possui nenhum dano aparente tanto nos botões quanto no seu visor. Ela possui uma espessura maior que o comum o que dificulta que a sua ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChys79 on 04/03/2013

Easy and green way to protect your Iphone. Nice finishing and easy to put on. Very light compared to the plastic ones. Haven´t try dropping it to the floor, but I don´t think it will hold many falls even though bamboo es very resistant. Better looking than any plastic case. I always had the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythiuzinho13 on 04/02/2013

Beautifull bamboo case, easy to put, all holes working, nice protection. 22 days to come to Brazil, but it worth the price. Pretty color, and seems like protective, the white lines gives a contrast, which is very beautifull. A little bit large, you fell the difference when you put it for the first time,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFilaaaaaa on 03/20/2013

This is a very nice looking and protecting case for Iphone 5. It fits perfectly and it is really easy to plug-in or plug-out. It is made from wood, with a really nice design and it protect the Iphone 5 from behind and in the front. The quality of the product, the built, the material are great. The only ... Read more

1 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections