DX » Community » Reviews » GX5.3 4W "400lm" 3500K Warm White 4-LED Light Lamp - Silver (12V)
  • 5 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDjoper on 06/04/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Got 15 of these to place in my living room and kitchen. The bulbs are protected by plastic cover then by a carton box The lighting color is very nice, not too hot as my previous halogens. The lighting power is enough, slighty less than 35W ecohalogen before but these we... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMDLFMT on 04/13/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Consumption it is very good. It has 3.4 Wats. It saves energy El consumo es buenisimo. Se pueden eliminar las dicroicas (ojo, esta alumbra menos). It have a part in alumium, good for temperature. Tiene en la parte de atrás un disipador de aluminio que ayu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzramix on 01/24/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I got these to replace the halogen bulbs in various fixtures around the house. in particular the track lights that my daughter always turns on and leaves on. These are bright and the light quality is excellent. Cons:None that I can find. these are great, have... Read more

0 0
  • posted byj3tang on 06/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good build quality like others have mentioned. Color is warm white, but too bad no color temperature was given in the listing. Cons:No Color temperature shown in listing. Although it's quite warm, it's not as close to a halogen bulb as it has been made to seem.... Read more

0 1
  • posted byNickfr on 05/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Finally the "graal" of led lighting as finally been found …fairly good lighting …and finally a real white warm color …for a corrected price … Go for it I have experienced trough the years plenty of 12v GX5.3 or MR16 led from 1w to 5 watts and I had n... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygeorostro on 04/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:These bulbs provide a good quality of light. I haven't seen so far any flickering or differences between them in terms of color. And it has the best price I have found for 4w led bulbs. Cons:The diameter of the bulb is slightly smaller than usual halogen bulbs, so somet... Read more

1 0
  • posted bychemazgz on 03/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The lamp is very bright and replaces almost my 50 Watt Halogen in terms of brightness. Build quality is good and it gives a nice even light. The light is also very similar to a normal halogen lamp. Full compatibility with MR16 conectors and spots in Spain. Cons:It's a b... Read more

0 0
  • posted by6666666666 on 03/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Though it sys to be AC12V, this is working exactly same way than those which do not mention AC or DC. I drive this bulb with normal led driver along with 39027 MR16 leds I purchased from DX. This says to be 400 lumen, the others are 360 lumen. This is slightly whiter an... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections