Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Go for it …it is worth it …

posted by Nickfr on 05/22/2013
    1 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

Finally the "graal" of led lighting as finally been found …fairly good lighting …and finally a real white warm color …for a corrected price … Go for it
    I have experienced trough the years plenty of 12v GX5.3 or MR16 led from 1w to 5 watts and I had never found a good replacement for a 20w or 35w halogen GX5.3 or MR16 … all looked very dim gloomy or murky…and very aggressive white…

Today thanks to DX I found a bright white warm powerful satisfying replacement for the halogen bulb ..it is actually brighter than a 35w halogen but not as bright as a 50 watts…and for only 10% of the power consumption. And is has a very nice warm glow …

Cons:

I would have given it a five star but out of 4 bulbs y have ordered one had the top rim unscrewed and all the other had a very lose rim … I had to screw all of them back tight…it is not a problem but it could have been perfect if only tighten… as always with the product I got from Chinas the problem appears to be with the quality control… not the product design…not the manufacturing process just the last steps needed to be perfect: the quality control!

OtherThoughts:

I would recommend it to a friend …or family…

Bottomline:

Go for it …it is worth it …

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections