DX » Community » Reviews » Flying F220 Android 4.1 GSM Bar Phone w/ 4.0" Capacitive Screen, Wi-Fi, Dual-Band and FM - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygijsenbart on 03/01/2013

its a nice product with a fresh android-version. in the beginning i had to get used to the menu-structure but now its a very fine phone , all my friends like it and 4.0 display is very fine watching it. Appstore is working very well in one phone, my other son has the same phone and on his phone the App-... Read more

2 0 1

• posted byBlueway on 02/12/2013

Is a good phone it has great camera resolution it works at 2MP the screen works great and the rezolution is great,it comes with an english manual so everyone could understand it. Is quite big, i was happier if it had the option to change the language in Romanian but is good in english too quite unhappy ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byxeerar on 02/09/2013

Very good price/quality. dual sim, overall alright if you're not expecting much. It's a very cheap phone, so don't expect to much. However I have to say it's better than I expected, it's a good phone for basic use. Set up was easy, english manual inclueded. All in all good value for your money. Specs ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKordia on 02/08/2013

Phone works excellently Dual sim cards make it very useful for work as you do not have to carry a work phone and a personal phone. Display is bright A surprise was the inclusion of a hard shell case protector (well done supplier) Two screen savers supplied one on the screen and the other in the box USB ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections