DX » Community » Reviews » DSTE EN-EL15 Replacement 7V 2550mAh Battery for Nikon D810A / D7200 / D750 / D810 / D800 / D800E
Customer’s impression:
good Ninguno nice price wow! ok product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysemir on 08/17/2015

what to say to a battery … it works on Nikon D750. It doesn't last so long like the original one, but for this money I would buy 3 and don't think of it anymore. really good for a good price

Impression:good,nice price,wow!;

0 0 0

• posted byminguitz on 08/06/2015

PROS: Good quality and well made. Looks exactly like the original and fits just perfect in my camera. Works fine and has a pretty decent charge. Has been working well since I got it and hasn't shown any loss of power even after numerous recharges. The price is just magnificent! Already have two 1... Read more

Impression:nice price,Best Choice,worthly;

0 0 0

• posted bygmisirlis on 06/15/2015

I used the battery for more than a year and a half and I can assure you that it works perfectly, exactly like the original one. The camera works in the same way and I really cannot notice a difference.

Impression:ok product;

0 0 0

• posted bynicosbs on 06/09/2015

Good shopping

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted by6839302 on 05/09/2015

Works with my Nikon camera. No size issue. Good price when compared to the ex-orbitant OEM price. Only bug is the rated 2550mAh doesn't seems like it is. More like 1500mAh. Overall, you can buy 3 of these for the price of one Nikon's original battery. Seems a good deal to me.

0 0 0

• posted by9136743 on 03/24/2015

encaixou perfeitamente

Impression:encaixou perfeitamente ;

0 0 0

• posted by8666778 on 01/13/2015

La compre como 2ª batería para utilizar en un grip de la Nikon D7100. Por ahora funciona igual que la original incluso tiene algo mas mh. y lo bueno es el precio. Estoy pensando mas adelante en adquirir otra.

Impression:Ninguno;

0 0 1

• posted byAHTFoto on 12/02/2014

But for the price it is ok. I have not so much to say about the item. I must try it for some more hours before I can say how it is. The power is running faster out and it is not same as the original battery.

0 0 0

• posted bydeivisonamaral on 06/08/2013

it's cheap and it works. It worths. You can give less shots than using a original one, but it is still good considering the price. less shots than using a original one, but it is still good considering the price. It worths. You can give less shots than using a original one, but it is still good a... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymajwitz on 03/19/2013

it appears to work fine and I have got several hundred shots per charge so I am happy enough with it. and I was using the LCD screen to review pictures a lot so I estimate with conservative LCD screen usage I should be able to get over 600 shots it seems quite expensive for a aftermarket third is... Read more

4 0 3

DX Everywhere