DX » Community » Reviews » DSTE EN-EL14 1600mAh Lithium Full Decoded Battery for NIKON / D5100 / D3200 / D3100 / D5300 + More
  • 5 star 8 ( 89% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjoaocasimiro on 06/27/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Good price and looks like been very well made. Just fit perfectly as original one and come full charged. comes with a cap to protect from sort circuit that fits in original batery too. Cons:dont know yet. jutst receipt today, but it looks very wll onstructed. /i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytrnyz on 05/29/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This battery-pack for Nikon cameras works just as the original battery, and lasts about the same number of pictures. Charging-time is too as normal, or maybe a little faster. Cons:The capacity seems to be some less than the 1600 mAh - as told in the specifications. Othe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKrash20 on 11/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works perfectly both in the Nikon D3100 camera as well in the battery grip I have purchased with the battery. It lasts longer than the original battery so you can easily take around 1200-1300 shots with two of these. Cons:No cons. Maybe the packaging should... Read more

2 0
  • posted bydxjanvalk on 09/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works like the original(included to the D3200 camera) battery. I charge it with the original (included to the D3200 camera) charger and that seems to work fine. Cons:nothing found yet. OtherThoughts:If you have a double battery grip under your camera, you better buy two... Read more

5 0
  • posted bydjinkyman on 08/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great price compared to what Nikon's original batteries cost where I live (~$65-70). Quality seems good, nothing to remark on. The plastic mold is well made and has good finish, fits perfectly in the battery slot. Capacity seems to be AT LEAST the same as my o... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysyperogo on 08/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:low price compared with the original battery. Now there is no need to buy the battery compartment. Fully compatible with nikon d3100 is detected by the camera and charger Cons:I think these will not be OtherThoughts:I hope that's enough as native battery.Prote... Read more

4 0
  • posted byANTONIOVALLANO on 06/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It really works. You don´t need to use the grip like you must do with other models. In the nikon D5100 works alone like the original one. Cons:I don´t know exactly how long does it works with one charge, but during the first use it works almost the same time l... Read more

3 0
  • posted bydmytropetrov on 06/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great battery. I can use it instead of original battery on Nikon D3100 without any problem. Work a bit longer then original on. Usage of extra battery will extend life of original one! Cons:NO cons for it`s price. I was really happy to see that it`s under 20 usd. OtherT... Read more

4 0
  • posted byFrezie on 05/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:* Exact copy of the original Nikon battery * Stronger than original and more long-lasting * Was fully charged on delivery * It serve its purpose very well Original (for D3200): 1030mAh and 7,7Wh Replacement: 1350mAh and 10,0Wh Cons:Haven't found any real cons so... Read more

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections