DX » Community » Reviews » DSTE EN-EL14 1600mAh Lithium Full Decoded Battery for NIKON / D5100 / D3200 / D3100 / D5300 + More
Customer’s impression:
excellent Very well Супер!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFABIOPEDROLLI on 12/19/2014

Fácil de comprar, recebido sem grande problemas, apenas demora um pouco para receber. Comprarei outro produtos com certeza. Easy to buy, received no major problems, just takes a little get. Will buy other products for sure. Read more

Impression:Very well;

0 0 0

• posted byneznajko on 12/18/2014

The package was delivered as expected. Battery was fully charged and it works perfectly with my Nikon D3100. Haven't had time to test it and see how long the charge lasts, but I'm sure I won't have any problems. Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjholub on 12/11/2014

The first battery, I was supplied with, was not supported by the camera - a new SW used in my Nikon D3100 camera this battery refused. After a complaint through the pages DX.com new battery was delivered, this one is already working OK. Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLynxTassi on 12/11/2014

taken simply as a reserve, to the core. Inexpensive, compared to the original, although of course the charge holds worse. However, after a while began to fail while charging, causing the original charge from Nikon - go crazy. In a familiar cheerez neledyu stopped zaryazhatsya. Lying in the photo bag.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMacvegas06 on 12/10/2014

Pros : Very good build quality, enormous capacity and compatible with many Nikon. Cons : Nikon blocks non brand batteries on some firmwares, but there are patches on the internet to adress this problem. Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJhownCardozo on 12/02/2014

Tudo certo, gostei por que tem até mais potência que a original e a durabilidade é bem maior. O ruim é que o produto é bom mesmo só quando é original. Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byPandanz on 11/30/2014

Pros - Works with no issue in my D5300. Lasts about the same as the original battery (maybe a touch less .. but honestly not noticeable) Cons - I only brought one. Seriously for the price buy two ... three .. you won't regret it and if you know another Nikon owner .. throw one their way. For this price ... Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bybaykaltulek on 08/29/2014

If you are a serious photographer extra batteries are needed. This product is very a cheap alternative of original nikon battery. I can take same number of shots as the original one. I highly recommend this battery. Read more

0 0 0

• posted byusr123 on 08/27/2014

Пока полностью не пришлось им воспользоваться, но если верить надписи на нем, то он более емкий чем родной. Купил для nikon d3300, думал что чип может отклонить "не родной", ан нет, все работает! Потом может еще куплю такой же Read more

Impression:Супер!;

0 0 0

• posted byjoaocasimiro on 06/27/2014

Good price and looks like been very well made. Just fit perfectly as original one and come full charged. comes with a cap to protect from sort circuit that fits in original batery too. dont know yet. jutst receipt today, but it looks very wll onstructed. /it was cheap but didnt look like a poor material ... Read more

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections