DX » Community » Reviews » DSTE EN-EL14 1600mAh Lithium Full Decoded Battery for NIKON / D5100 / D3200 / D3100 / D5300 + More
  • 5 star 17 ( 85% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 15% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Супер! Very well
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybaykaltulek on 08/29/2014

If you are a serious photographer extra batteries are needed. This product is very a cheap alternative of original nikon battery. I can take same number of shots as the original one. I highly recommend this battery. Read more

Impression:Very well;

0 0
  • posted byusr123 on 08/27/2014

Пока полностью не пришлось им воспользоваться, но если верить надписи на нем, то он более емкий чем родной. Купил для nikon d3300, думал что чип может отклонить "не родной", ан нет, все работает! Потом может еще куплю такой же Read more

Impression:Супер!;

0 0
  • posted byjoaocasimiro on 06/27/2014

Good price and looks like been very well made. Just fit perfectly as original one and come full charged. comes with a cap to protect from sort circuit that fits in original batery too. dont know yet. jutst receipt today, but it looks very wll onstructed. /it was cheap but didnt look like a poor material or something like that. ( it isnot actuallt a ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bytrnyz on 05/29/2014

This battery-pack for Nikon cameras works just as the original battery, and lasts about the same number of pictures. Charging-time is too as normal, or maybe a little faster. The capacity seems to be some less than the 1600 mAh - as told in the specifications. The battery-pack might need more use and recharging before it reaches the full capacity. Compared ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywquibell on 03/16/2014

The Battery is simply better then the stock Nikon Battery. The battery that came with my d3200 kit. I can take almost 25% more photos with it. It charges fast in the stock Nikon charger. I am ordering a second one now... going to not carry my stock one... why bother Very utilitarian labelling on the battery and the packaging could look a little nicer.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySeregaRZ on 02/19/2014

The price is justified. Much cheaper than original. Normally recognized by Nikon P7700 with last firmware version 1.3, so undoubtedly unlocked. DSTE battery works well in other camera for almost 2 years. NO cons for it`s price, everything is fine. Since the weight is 2 grams less than original, the real capacity is under question, but it seems not less ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJcc4brg on 02/18/2014

This is a great battery, it’s exact like original Nikon battery. It comes with a contacts protection too. Fits in my Nikon D3200 without any problem, is completely compatible. The battery was fully charged on delivery, so I started use it immediately. Have not found any cons. Great power, more than the original one. 1600mAh instead of 1030mAh. It's ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybepabg on 02/14/2014

It work perfect with my Nikon D5200 firmware version 1.0. I charge it with my real Nikon charger and haven't problems. It's really 1600mAh No. I don't have any complains for now, it's brand new battery and as I can see capacity is good. Perfect price for that battery, works like original. Low price for thaht quality, it's cheaper than original and works ... Read more

The good nikon batery EL14
    0 0
  • posted bymazdero on 01/28/2014

Esta batería es perfecta para aguantar todo un día disparando con tu reflex. Yo la utilizo con mi Nikon D5100 y funciona perfecto con ella, la reconoce como si fuese la original sin hacer nada más, y puedes hacer entre 800 y 900 disparos con una carga si no usas mucho la previsualización de fotos. Me atrevería a decir que me ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzener82 on 12/11/2013

The battery perfectly fits the Nikon D3200 camera. In use, i cannot find any difference with the real Nikon battery that was delivered with my camera. But I should say that I've not done any measurement, it's only a feeling : the capacity and working time since to be the same globally between the original Nikon battery and this item. THe Nikon battery ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections