DX » Community » Reviews » Outdoor Bike Cycling EPS + PC Helmet w/ Air Ventilation - Yellow + Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDocBrownBR on 06/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really high-quality helmet with a decent price. Here in Brazil you can't get a similar one for less than three times DX's price! It looks reliable and resistant to me, really got me encouraged to use it when riding my bike. Cons:The adjustment can be quite ann... Read more

5 0
  • posted bygntrak on 06/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:the price and very good!!, has good workmanship and good material used in manufacturing, vivid colors and good design, offers basic protection necessary for the activities of bike ride. coupling system of the belt very good. included a front flap that comes separately f... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfelbillarj on 05/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-It's a very beautiful helmet. -Very cheap. If I buy a helmet like this one here in Brazil, it'll cost about 50 dollars. -The air ventilation is good. Sometimes my head gets a little hot, but I think it's normal and it would happen with any other helmet. -The quality is... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections