DX » Community » Reviews » S Pattern Protective Silicone Back Case for LG Nexus 4 - Translucent
  • 5 star 7 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRaziq on 12/20/2013

Clean and since transparent if we have any dirt it can be cleaned easily. Smooth and easy to handle. Expecting little bit steardy. Sides are little flexiable but need better strength to protect the phone when fallen down. After some days the cover color changes. So i guess we have to change the cover frequently if we think our phone should look new.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySgtFrenchPepper on 11/30/2013

This silicone case fits perfectly on my Google Nexus 4. Same as the 30$ version I almost purchased in a retail store. The case slides on easily and is easily removed to clean dust out once a week. The silicone is sturdy and all holes and buttons are where they are supposed to. Audio and charging cables have no problem being plugged in. Audio jack hole ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypeterfinch on 08/26/2013

great silicone case that protects the phone. fits nice and snug and buttons work perfectly through the case. looks like it would protect the phone from drops. none that I can see, since it protects the phone as designed. any knocks to the protector looks like they will be nicely absorbed none that I can see, since it protects the phone as designed. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaikelnaitDX on 08/02/2013

*Fits perfectly for nexus 4 *has protected it for many fells (50 cm height in car, when holder failed to hold it). *Doesn't affect sound quality - all the holes and connectors are free - i tends to get little yellowish after using it for a while and doesn't remain so white. -does not fit with nexus logo on back - the camera and flashlight hole should ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfbiete on 06/18/2013

It's cheap, it's sturdy and it's pretty. This case makes harder to press the buttons, but it's not very bad. Although it could adjust better to them, or let them unprotected as the power and headphones connectors. The back pattern doesn't match the Nexus logo, it's a S (Samsung?) I should buy it again. I have seen it in blue and pink, but I prefer the ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bydejanmr on 06/07/2013

As expected, nice design, easy to use, soft. Nice Transparent. Best price. Size of the phone increase just a little, not much. A bit loose at the middle, nexuS the S is "cut" with design. I would definitely buy it again, appears to be a strong case while in the same time being flexible. Cheap, solid and sober bumper ! If you have none, you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAJM88 on 04/24/2013

Good protecction, not slide easily like the phone over any surface. Fit perfectly to the phone. Nice black color. Best price. S Style doesn't respect at all nexus logo on the back. Sound level buttons touch is not perfectly. Some dust is piled at the edges of the bumper around the screen, the camera, speakers and all of holes of the case. Cristal back ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byCicatrice on 04/13/2013

This case fits perfectly the LG Nexus 4 handset. It allow to take pictures and listen to music perfectly. Silicone is hard enough to protect against scratches and soft enough to avoid damage when dropped (yes, I tested it :D). the "S" shape doesnt match with the Nexus logo. The crystal look will let appear the fancy brilliant squares on the ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrc3002 on 03/12/2013

Good quality, covers well the back of my Nexus 4, looks good, gives a prestigious look to the phone. Fits well to the phone and easy to apply. The translucent appearance is a pro for me. Does not match completely the logo's structure of Nexus in the back of my phone, but it is not really noticeable. Some additional pressure for pressing the buttons ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections