DX » Community » Reviews » S Pattern Protective Silicone Back Case for LG Nexus 4 - Translucent
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfbiete on 06/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's cheap, it's sturdy and it's pretty. Cons:This case makes harder to press the buttons, but it's not very bad. Although it could adjust better to them, or let them unprotected as the power and headphones connectors. The back pattern doesn't match the Nexus logo, it's... Read more

2 0
  • posted byAJM88 on 04/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good protecction, not slide easily like the phone over any surface. Fit perfectly to the phone. Nice black color. Best price. Cons:S Style doesn't respect at all nexus logo on the back. Sound level buttons touch is not perfectly. Some dust is piled at the edge... Read more

2 0
  • posted byCicatrice on 04/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This case fits perfectly the LG Nexus 4 handset. It allow to take pictures and listen to music perfectly. Silicone is hard enough to protect against scratches and soft enough to avoid damage when dropped (yes, I tested it :D). Cons:the "S" shape doesnt match wit... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrc3002 on 03/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good quality, covers well the back of my Nexus 4, looks good, gives a prestigious look to the phone. Fits well to the phone and easy to apply. The translucent appearance is a pro for me. Cons:Does not match completely the logo's structure of Nexus in the back of my phone,... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections