DX » Community » Reviews » Universal DC 12V Motorcycle / Car Power Charging Socket - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRamonHugo on 11/12/2013

It seems to be planned to be used in some sort of curve of the handlebar, or may in a thin handlebar, but you can cut off the inside parts to use it on the plain or larger part. Since I use a XRE from Honda I needed to cut the inside parts to put it on the thicker part of the handlebar. The wire is short if you want to wire to the battery directly, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMartuitempel on 08/14/2013

Very ease to attach to my steering wheel. Waterproof as needed on a bike. Looks great because it fits perfect and the plug is very well made. Cheap item. The cables on it might be longer. This item on the wheel of my bike gives me the opportunity to load my GPS or iPhone while I am riding. Even when it is raining it works very well without a circuit ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarianogimenez on 06/25/2013

Strong materials, fine finished, quality built. Easy to install. Its really water resistant. Promise to charge every device with the output current Pay attention to the "output current". Its 10A. true??? The product it comes well packed. Its strong as well. I wonder... Has it a fuse inner like other does? I think there is many many dock options ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections