DX » Community » Reviews » 001 Bicycle Bike 7-Mode 5-LED Red Light Tail Warning Safety Light - Red + Black (2 x AA)
  • 5 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCrowbot on 11/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great lights. Bright LED's! Distinct flashing functions will ensure that you will be seen. Cons:None so far. They seem as sturdy and water resistant as any other flasher I have seen. Good simple design and mounting system. OtherThoughts:For the price, mount a couple of... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhnn11 on 10/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It was the only device using AA batteries of which I have many, so I did not have to buy special batteries for it. However the device is not built to support the weight of such batteries. Cons:The clip could not support the weight of the lamp with the batteries, and the v... Read more

3 0
  • posted bygdfgdfgdfg on 05/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Takes AA batteries, I have loads of rechargeable AA batteries, but no AAA. Hard to find decent tail lights that take AA. Cons:Not as bright as I expected it to be, but it's good enough to be seen well enough. The plastic mounts are a bit fragile, I've already had one br... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycarlospetit on 02/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It´s a good looking, and easy to install Light, it comes with a clip that allowes you to get if off the bicycle very easely, light is bright and it has many different lighntning modes. Cons:The first thing I saw is that on one side there was like a yellow rubber plas... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygdfgdfgdfg on 02/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:AA batteries - I have heaps of rechargeable AA batteries and there aren't too many tail lights that take AAs. As a light, it works. Cons:Build quality is about what you'd expect for the price, however, the on/off button is a little fickle, sometimes it works, sometimes... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDXnobuo on 01/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:So easy to use, bright leds, a variety of strobe modes, very lightweight. Reduced size. Easy installation and right materials altought the bad quality of the plastics. Cons:No importantcons. Just the overall quality is medium. There are a little scratches in the surface... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections