DX » Community » Reviews » 001 Bicycle Bike 7-Mode 5-LED Red Light Tail Warning Safety Light - Red + Black (2 x AA)
Customer’s impression:
Easy
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHovtzi on 12/07/2014

Great product, but it didn't fit on my bicycle. I had to tape it in. Read more

Impression:Easy;

0 0 0

• posted byCrowbot on 11/18/2013

Great lights. Bright LED's! Distinct flashing functions will ensure that you will be seen. None so far. They seem as sturdy and water resistant as any other flasher I have seen. Good simple design and mounting system. For the price, mount a couple of them and select different strobe functions. You will ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhnn11 on 10/09/2013

It was the only device using AA batteries of which I have many, so I did not have to buy special batteries for it. However the device is not built to support the weight of such batteries. The clip could not support the weight of the lamp with the batteries, and the vibrations of the bicycle on the road ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted bylucho291075 on 08/23/2013

it is a good gadget. also it is easy to mount and use. it serves for the purpose it was designed. has good visibility at night. no batteries provided. the plastic material is not so good and finishing has some quality details. some of the bolts get loose some times during the rides. light support is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygdfgdfgdfg on 05/28/2013

Takes AA batteries, I have loads of rechargeable AA batteries, but no AAA. Hard to find decent tail lights that take AA. Not as bright as I expected it to be, but it's good enough to be seen well enough. The plastic mounts are a bit fragile, I've already had one break (admittedly when the bike fell over,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bycarlospetit on 02/27/2013

It´s a good looking, and easy to install Light, it comes with a clip that allowes you to get if off the bicycle very easely, light is bright and it has many different lighntning modes. The first thing I saw is that on one side there was like a yellow rubber plastic band looking out from the baterry ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygdfgdfgdfg on 02/02/2013

AA batteries - I have heaps of rechargeable AA batteries and there aren't too many tail lights that take AAs. As a light, it works. Build quality is about what you'd expect for the price, however, the on/off button is a little fickle, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. It works often enough to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDXnobuo on 01/10/2013

So easy to use, bright leds, a variety of strobe modes, very lightweight. Reduced size. Easy installation and right materials altought the bad quality of the plastics. No importantcons. Just the overall quality is medium. There are a little scratches in the surface. The package is so weak. It could be ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections