DX » Community » Reviews » SWPKPOWER SW-A22617 Rechargeable 2600mAh Emergency Mobile Power Charger - Silver
Customer’s impression:
Best for an emergency
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byanejone on 11/09/2014

Pros. It is very helpful and it charges multiple products. I always have it in the handbag. One of your best friends for trips. Cons: There's a micro USB to recharge this battery. It also recharges very slowly the device. Despite the problems, it's a good choice. You have to be careful with the on/off ... Read more

Impression:Best for an emergency;

0 0 0

• posted bygugahdl on 05/19/2014

It's very helpful. Lots of times helped me when I didn't have time to stop and recharge my phone. It's cheap, easy to use, very portable and can be use with multiple products. There's a micro USB to recharge this battery. VERY CAREFUL with this plug, it's very easy to break it and to have problems to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byklk on 03/16/2014

The body is made from aluminium so its pretty solid and wont be damaged easily. The usb connector on charger is not of highest quality but does work and stays in place. It charges the phone for several hours (3-40, so its that fast but sufficient. The main con is the stated nominal capacity - no way ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytoni15 on 02/07/2014

It's a nice, light and able to charge my phone at a good speed (1A maximum output) charger. It has a button to turn the current output with an LED that indicates the status (on or off). It is well finished and looks very solid and sturdy. It is very light and easy to carry. The description is erroneous:... Read more

fotounoled fotoespecificaciones fotocaja

0 0 1

• posted bybredareband on 07/16/2013

Just got this charger and it works very good. The silver look is really nice. It charges good. And the product has a very god price. Tested with my iPhone and runs very good. It is very easy to use and the size is perfect for travelling. The button on the device can be activated accidentally in your ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylindave on 07/10/2013

Product finishing is very good with solid feel. Indicator light is informative with blue indicates on, red indicates charging and green indicates fully charged. It is easy to carry. No battery level indicator. Power button can be accidental pressed when carry in my bag and waste battery capacity. A small ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBergmans on 05/22/2013

Just got this charger and it works great! The silver looks really nice! great paint en very nice LED's inside. It charges good. And the product is very cheap! It's a bit more expensive than the black one my brother has. but it looks nicer so just buy this one ;) No cons for this device, the usb cable ... Read more

The charger with cable and box Close up of the charger

0 0 4

• posted bycesarparr on 02/02/2013

good product, tested with my iPhone (using cable adapter) and runs perfect. good quality the battery and the cable. easy to use, to run it, you must push the buttom, but this buttom can be pushed accidentally in your pocket and your device will be discharged. maybe will be better another system to turn ... Read more

1 0 7

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections