DX » Community » Reviews » MK808B Android 4.1 Dual Core Google TV Player w / Wi-Fi / Bluetooth / 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM - Black
  • 5 star 31 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byxfer62 on 07/06/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:My father in law is very happy with this device. He can watch netflix, crackle, install apps to watch free tv and other apps he really likes. Ease of use can't be impossible, same thing than any tablet with android. Cons:I am not sure.... I have it near from the router so... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfreeform on 06/14/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I've been on a buying spree lately of things I can run xbmc on, I couldn't believe the price of this deal - it just seems to good to be true! The unit itself is super tiny - and the quality seems to be pretty good - it gets mildly warm with use, but nothing to worry abo... Read more

0 1
  • posted byjihchanglin on 05/17/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I ordered this Google TV again for my friend! Because it works great, turns my TV into a smart TV and works as advertised. If you want to surf or email it's worth the money! Cons:Works fine and it is fun to use it, but sometimes it is a bit too slow and the re... Read more

1 1
  • posted byjihchanglin on 05/17/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Like the other mini pc's I've bought, I love this one so much!! One small perk is the extra mini USB port. It seems all the ports can be used for power, so, to get the best of the best, you can connect this unit to a Ethernet / USB converter for a wired intern... Read more

0 0
  • posted byH0y4m4 on 04/01/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap, reliable and easy of use. The remote keyboard works just fine. Usefull to watch netflix, twitch.tv and other sutff. The android 4.x is good to use as well. Cons:It could be a bit faster, but its fine. The remote requires three (3) aaa batteries, not included. Oth... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydomburg on 02/27/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really a plug and play set, Just hook it up to my TV set, and with a minimum configuration it works like a charme. The Wi-Fi is good and the picture qualty on my samsung Tv is great. Had to learn how to work with the fly mouse. If want to transfer your tv in a... Read more

1 1
  • posted byalonaiz on 02/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:works great, i installed xbmc and it works great including HD movies. even saw some pay per view soccer games via different sites. the remote control is really cool, works great and saves you keyboard and mouse together Cons:difficult to run HD 1080 needs to b... Read more

2 0
  • posted byrozenasf on 02/12/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:an excellent mini-pc, doesn't lag, does what it supposed to do. With the aide of some third party apps, it will become a full media station Cons:When loading a heavy movie, the cruiser lags a bit. There is no way to turn it on once it has been turned off, must... Read more

1 0
  • posted byHgshgs on 02/10/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great little android computer, you can use it for watching videos, surfing the web, playing games, etc. This one has bluetooth and the RC11 remote works as expected, with a gyro inside that captures the movement of your hand and a very usable keyboard. It&#180... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhbp98001 on 01/11/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works well, I use it for Netflix, Youtube and other tvplay services. Have not had any problems with wifi connection but I have a wifi repeater in the same room. Cons:When bluetooth is on at the same time as wifi it buffers a lot when I watch Netflix. No big issue just t... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections