DX » Community » Reviews » MK808B Android 4.1 Dual Core Google TV Player w / Wi-Fi / Bluetooth / 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM - Black
Customer’s impression:
good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycocormms21 on 11/23/2014

Shipping was fast, no cost at customs in europe :) was delivered in a air bubble bag for protection Pros: Small, fast , and full of connections accessories (I bought latter an USB HUB with LAN ) I can browse and watch online movies ( firs reason for buying) You can also control the apps, games on tv ... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byjihchanglin on 07/10/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros: This is my 3rd Google TV that I ordered for friends, since they saw my MK808B at home, everybody keeps asking me about this item. Especially when they saw I can play XBMC movie or TV Show on my Google TV! Cons: No ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byxfer62 on 07/06/2014

My father in law is very happy with this device. He can watch netflix, crackle, install apps to watch free tv and other apps he really likes. Ease of use can't be impossible, same thing than any tablet with android. I am not sure.... I have it near from the router so I can't prove that wifi is bad or ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfreeform on 06/14/2014

I've been on a buying spree lately of things I can run xbmc on, I couldn't believe the price of this deal - it just seems to good to be true! The unit itself is super tiny - and the quality seems to be pretty good - it gets mildly warm with use, but nothing to worry about. There is a little green pixel ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byjihchanglin on 05/17/2014

I ordered this Google TV again for my friend! Because it works great, turns my TV into a smart TV and works as advertised. If you want to surf or email it's worth the money! Works fine and it is fun to use it, but sometimes it is a bit too slow and the remote is difficult to control, as if it had its ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byjihchanglin on 05/17/2014

Like the other mini pc's I've bought, I love this one so much!! One small perk is the extra mini USB port. It seems all the ports can be used for power, so, to get the best of the best, you can connect this unit to a Ethernet / USB converter for a wired internet connection. The Case does not have a strong ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byH0y4m4 on 04/01/2014

Cheap, reliable and easy of use. The remote keyboard works just fine. Usefull to watch netflix, twitch.tv and other sutff. The android 4.x is good to use as well. It could be a bit faster, but its fine. The remote requires three (3) aaa batteries, not included. You can watch netflix or some other stuff ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydomburg on 02/27/2014

Really a plug and play set, Just hook it up to my TV set, and with a minimum configuration it works like a charme. The Wi-Fi is good and the picture qualty on my samsung Tv is great. Had to learn how to work with the fly mouse. If want to transfer your tv in a internet smart tv then this is the set i ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byalonaiz on 02/22/2014

works great, i installed xbmc and it works great including HD movies. even saw some pay per view soccer games via different sites. the remote control is really cool, works great and saves you keyboard and mouse together difficult to run HD 1080 needs to be close to the wifi transmitter or everything ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byrozenasf on 02/12/2014

an excellent mini-pc, doesn't lag, does what it supposed to do. With the aide of some third party apps, it will become a full media station When loading a heavy movie, the cruiser lags a bit. There is no way to turn it on once it has been turned off, must disconnect and then reconnect to power. I just ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections