• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• BEST PURCHASE SINCE MY FIRTS IPOD

posted by giiard on 04/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

This is a really good package right here!
    it consist of 2 items,
    first the GoogleTV IS AWESOME ! I simply love it!
    its Android 4 so almost every application or games will work on it. I personally enjoy playing pokemon on it. lol.
    It's also really easy to root !! wich is kinda important if you wanna delete the basic useless apps that drain your RAM.

the second item is the Bluetooth Airmouse keyboard. This item is SO WORTH IT! its compatible with evrything I have. I mean my computer, my xbox, ipod, googletv. its simply awesome! For the performance, its just has good, The Airmouse is easy to use, the keyboard is well, there's the arrow wich his nice for gaming... Rly well designed, I mean the button are where you want them the be, vol conrtol, power button, home button, The scroll button evrything to make your life easier

Cons:

I got it for more then 3 months and I didn't find any cons. I mean i was a bit scared i would need more ram, ou the Airmouse would use to much batteries, but really i'm so impress, it's the best electronics buy i've made since my first Ipod, kinda while ago...

OtherThoughts:

this make your non-smart tv
    become smart ;)

Bottomline:

Has I said, I would recommend it to anyone !
    In fact 2 of my friend already have buy one after seeing mind. lol

• Sizing the keyboard

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections