Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Instant Smart-TV , works very well

posted by killani64 on 04/29/2013
    1 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

Works right out of the box, little to no installation needed. Great resolution on the screen, OS works very well with the hardware. Videos, games, photos, all work beautifully, really good. After some work and arranging, the keyboard/airmouse works well too, and how. The airmouse works better than expected, is really responsive, give or take a few lags, which is to be expected. It's good enough to play Angry Birds or likewise things. It's already rooted when you get it, so that saves some work, and it already has a apkinstaller. The keyboard is great too, really nice grip and responsiveness.

Cons:

None of these are very problematic, but I'll still sum them up: The plug has flat pins and needs an adapter (you can get those at DX for a buck), sometimes the Wi-Fi is a bit weak, but still very much functional, only 1 usb port apart for the one where you plug in your keyboard (use a hub), no on/off button, has some unremovable apps, but they don't bother anyone at my place.

OtherThoughts:

The fact that it's already rooted is a big plus. The keyboard is a bit hard to get open (to put in batteries), you need a sharp object of sorts, but that isn't really a con, since that's supposed to be like that.

Bottomline:

Really an amazing product, I still can't believe something this advanced costs so little, I have recommended this to all of my friends, and I do so to you too.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections