DX » Community » Reviews » Darley DL-518071 6-in-1 Handheld Carbon Steel Leather Hole Punch - Red + Silver
Customer’s impression:
One Problem
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlejo on 08/18/2015

Basically useful as described and a price that beats any you will find in a Leather Shop. The problem with the one I received is that the round metal base at the bottom against which the revolving punches push is off center and the punches land very near the corner of the plate and almost off the... Read more

Impression:One Problem;

0 0 0

• posted bykapadib on 05/11/2013

Bought this to help punch holes in belts that I buy on sale (usually too big for me since I am a skinny guy). I pick the hole size punch it and then wear, prety simple. Depending on the type of belt that is being punched, you may have to put a little extra force into it, and make sure the size of... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byandreasmohlen on 04/06/2013

Cheap, decent quality and does what it´s supposed to do. Nothing more, nothing less. Rubber handles for better grip and a coulpe of standard size holedimension. The "locking mechanism" consists of a piece of metal nailed in the handle, and when twisted it lockes the hole puncher. a... Read more

0 0 1

DX Everywhere