DX » Community » Reviews » CY DP-057 Active Eyefinity DisplayPort to HDMI / HDTV Data Cable - Black (10cm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBramPeeters on 01/19/2014

I have a Asus DCII 6950, and was already using a DVI and a VGA monitor with it on the DVI outputs. Plugging this convertor in one of the ** outputs allowed me to use my philips HDTV as a 3th screen at a 1920x1080 resolution. The Display/TV type is detected through the convertor so that is nice. none ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrazor16190 on 07/05/2013

Able to support up to 1080p as stated. Great item for a low price (compared to other brands you may find out there). The item is genuinely AMD Eyefinity compatible. Used this for hooking up a Sapphire HD7970 VaporX, and it worked like a charm. Does not support 1200p WUXGA resolution as stated. Maximum ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlexanderB on 02/06/2013

+ Does exactly what it says on the tin, active displayport to hdmi. + Eyeyfinity, this made my 3nd monitor work. + Good value. + seems to be well made, high quality plug, housing and everything. - Had a little trouble getting the connector in, apparently my displayport on the back of the GPU is a little ... Read more

2 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections