DX » Community » Reviews » Dimmable GU10 4W 400lm 110V3500K Warm Light 4-LED Lamp- Silver (AC 110V)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHachetheboss on 04/22/2014

Very good price, easy to install, and very standard fittings (will fit most sockets) The packaging is good as well, protected, and still easy to open not totally dimmable (so it does not go from off to full beam, as it never gets to off fully) the led is old generation, but still very good technology overall, very good product seems to be built properly.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bychriscc on 05/09/2013

Dimmable, Good price, Good amount of lumens, bulb stays cool when on. this is every bit of 3000K. the object it illuminates is very cold. I didn't realize 3000K was so cool. stick with a warmer temperature bulb like 2500K I wanted to replace all 7 fixtures I had with this but the lighting was so cold that I cant use it now. If you don't want that nice ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byazncrazycooler on 02/14/2013

I like the light output of this light. It's compariable to about 35-40 watts are so. The light output is warm (3500k). Doesn't give much heat compared to regular bulbs. No cons at all, I've had these for about a week, but I don't have a dim-able switch to test the dim-able feature. The light output is great for the kitchen. I will buy 2 more to replace ... Read more

2 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections