DX » Community » Reviews » Dimmable GU10 4W 400lm 110V3500K Warm Light 4-LED Lamp- Silver (AC 110V)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHachetheboss on 04/22/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good price, easy to install, and very standard fittings (will fit most sockets) The packaging is good as well, protected, and still easy to open Cons:not totally dimmable (so it does not go from off to full beam, as it never gets to off fully) the led is old genera... Read more

1 0
  • posted bychriscc on 05/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Dimmable, Good price, Good amount of lumens, bulb stays cool when on. Cons:this is every bit of 3000K. the object it illuminates is very cold. I didn't realize 3000K was so cool. stick with a warmer temperature bulb like 2500K OtherThoughts:I wanted to replace all 7 fixtu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byazncrazycooler on 02/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I like the light output of this light. It's compariable to about 35-40 watts are so. The light output is warm (3500k). Doesn't give much heat compared to regular bulbs. Cons:No cons at all, OtherThoughts:I've had these for about a week, but I don't have a dim-able switch... Read more

2 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections