DX » Community » Reviews » YouOkLight YK0754 Dimmable GU10 4W 400lm 110V3500K Warm Light 4-LED Lamp- Silver (AC 110V)
Customer’s impression:
Satisfied Bright Too small angle Worked for approx 20hrs Dimmable !
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykevinwayte on 05/19/2015

I keep coming back to get dozens and dozens and dozens of this very bulb. It's everything you will want for your GU10 fixtures: Just the right color (a perfect "halogen" warm white), nice and bright, and best of all - YES IT IS DEFINITELY DIMMABLE. I CAN CONFIRM. A huge requirement for me. the to... Read more

Impression:Bright,Satisfied,Dimmable !;

0 0 0

• posted byviribeiro on 04/29/2015

White light, not warm at all. The dimmer function is limited. Angle is too small, light is concentrated in about 20 cm from a 2,20m distance.

Impression:Too small angle;

0 0 0

• posted byChingMih on 06/25/2015

Although the small angle, it has good and warm color. I have four of then installed on my Dinner room. I purchase two lots, from the first I have 7 lamps with more than 1500 hours of use with no problems so far. The second time, I a purchase of 6 lamps, but 4 failed with less than 200 hours of of... Read more

Impression:Bright;

0 0 0

• posted byccc1 on 04/06/2015

Pros: Bright, energy efficient Cons: Narrow focus angle Very nice replacement lights for pot-lights with dimmer. Only complaint is that almost all of the light is concentrated in a small area. Would still order more though. Installed 9 of them for over 3 months now and none have failed so far.

Impression:Bright;

0 0 0

• posted byshulya on 11/09/2014

Well.. It is LED lamp, it is dimmable But it has too small beam angle. It is REALLY spot. I have spots with angle 36-40. This lamp has angle.. Maybe 20. This lamp is also bigger than all other lamps I have. I had problems when I tried to use it as ceiling spot. I just didn't have enough space is... Read more

Impression:Too small angle;

0 0 0

• posted byFredriko8676487 on 06/01/2015

The items arrived yesterday, and are installed. Now it's up to the bulbs to perform, hopefully for a at least a year. Most likely I'll order more :) Will NOT order more since they lasted less than 50hrs...

Impression:Worked for approx 20hrs;

0 0 1

• posted byHachetheboss on 04/22/2014

Very good price, easy to install, and very standard fittings (will fit most sockets) The packaging is good as well, protected, and still easy to open not totally dimmable (so it does not go from off to full beam, as it never gets to off fully) the led is old generation, but still very good very -... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bychriscc on 05/09/2013

Dimmable, Good price, Good amount of lumens, bulb stays cool when on. this is every bit of 3000K. the object it illuminates is very cold. I didn't realize 3000K was so cool. stick with a warmer temperature bulb like 2500K I wanted to replace all 7 fixtures I had with this but the lighting was so... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byazncrazycooler on 02/14/2013

I like the light output of this light. It's compariable to about 35-40 watts are so. The light output is warm (3500k). Doesn't give much heat compared to regular bulbs. No cons at all, I've had these for about a week, but I don't have a dim-able switch to test the dim-able feature. The light is I... Read more

3 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere