Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTyler_Pollen on 07/09/2014

Cool pen to have in the office or in the car. You also can carry it on the bag to sign the bills of the credit card :-D Blue colour around of the ink cartridge is well characterized. Ink lasts few writings. Uncomfortable to write, but it compensates with the coolness. Possibility of choose colour, and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byerkanD on 12/12/2013

The pros of this product greatly overcome the cons in my opinion. It is manufactured with a nice sturdy quality and good feel in my hands. The product description pretty much is accurate and the product lives up to that. I have used mine for about 3 weeks now and it is working flawlessly. I am concerned ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byedsipaso on 10/23/2013

It is a very interesting product and so I bought it because it really draws attention, this product was to present and think like him who received it. It is a product that has a connotation funny and appeals to both the recipient and to the giver, so I'm very pleased with it and recommend it to anyone ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynovah0789 on 07/06/2013

*It looks really great, the syringe like look is really good and seems real *Hard plastic, it does not break by just falling a few times *Works really good as a pen, it writes good, but that could be fixed if it didnt work as you can change the pen itself *When the pen has wore off you can change it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarkwv on 03/03/2013

Gets interested looks from other people when you use it. Writes good and is comfortable to use. The pen looks nice and the mechanism works good. The quality of the plastic is so-so. At cold temperatures the liquid gets very thick and it that spoils the effect a little. The liquid had a bit high viscosity ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJohnPrice on 02/24/2013

Cool novelty pen, I purchased this as a gift for someone else. Good gift idea for a medical student or anyone really. Looks like a real syringe, spring loaded for easy retraction of the pen tip. Not the best build quality. I'm sure it isn't the best working pen in the world. I have a feeling it will ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydryden00 on 02/07/2013

It's beautiful, the blue liquid inside it really takes your attention! Children love it. My girlfriend is a pediatrician, so using it for the consultations makes it easier to calm some of the children. The plastic retentive piece came a little off the place. Doesn't let it leak anything, but it looks ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections