Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarkwv on 03/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Gets interested looks from other people when you use it. Writes good and is comfortable to use. The pen looks nice and the mechanism works good. Cons:The quality of the plastic is so-so. At cold temperatures the liquid gets very thick and it that spoils the ef... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJohnPrice on 02/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cool novelty pen, I purchased this as a gift for someone else. Good gift idea for a medical student or anyone really. Looks like a real syringe, spring loaded for easy retraction of the pen tip. Cons:Not the best build quality. I'm sure it isn't the best working... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydryden00 on 02/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's beautiful, the blue liquid inside it really takes your attention! Children love it. My girlfriend is a pediatrician, so using it for the consultations makes it easier to calm some of the children. Cons:The plastic retentive piece came a little off the place. Doesn'... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections