DX » Community » Reviews » GU10 4W 400lm 3500K Warm White Light 4-LED Lamp - Silver (85~265V)
Customer’s impression:
Great product with good price
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysmallens on 12/06/2014

I ordered just a year ago, they arrived two months after ordering, and after these months the bulbs are working nice and easy. I recommend this great product for the quality and low price. Read more

Great product for good price!

Impression:Great product with good price;

0 0 0

• posted by716pro on 06/20/2014

Good build, looks like store bought items from Home depot or etc. All arrived and work so far. These do fit in recessed lighting just have too wiggle them around a little to get them to work. Shipping was fast for this one. I wish they were a little brighter, I have them in my finished attic and the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydeStef on 11/03/2013

It is indeed a cheap product and also good looking with the aluminum looking housing. The 400 lm are indeed giving a lot of light. After not even 6 moths already 2 of the 4 lamps I bought are unfortunately broken. The light is rather cool Despite the pour quality of the product I am very satisfied about ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFaminto1000 on 10/21/2013

Low electrical consumption, low heat generation, size compatible with dichroic lamps. The light has a greenish tint. It is not very warm in the room. Serves to illuminate plants A lamp that is well packed and at the same time does not have a large package. Several bulbs fit in the same package. A good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFlyinVunz on 09/18/2013

These LED lights are cheaper than I can find them around here. The set up gives a more or less similar focussed beam as the original halogen bulbs. The light is lightly blueish but not so much as to bother me. In the time I've used them I have not seen ant decline in the light produced or loss of colour.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlesser on 08/31/2013

The price is the best i found. A lot cheaper than stores in Argentina. Good quality. Good color temperature Ideal to replace all 35-40w bulbs. GU-10 Connectors fit great on the spot. Works great with 220v. Excellent packaging, ideal for the transportation. Im very happy with this. It was my first buy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byiborkimg on 05/05/2013

These bulbs provide a good quality of light. I haven't seen so far any flickering or differences between them in terms of color. And it has the best price I have found for 4w led bulbs. Longer than traditional GU10 light bulb, not for all lamps. Do not point it directly to the face, is to strong for ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections