DX » Community » Reviews » HP DV2000 Compatible 4400mAh Replacement Lithium Battery for HP V3000/V6000/DV2000/DV6000 Laptops
  • 5 star 7 ( 64% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 27% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 9% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEldaly on 07/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Price (It's cheap compared to the original) - Fits perfect (as the original) - Good packing (came in solid box and packed inside the plastic electronic components are packed - Solid (When holding it, it feels solid, not easy breakable. Cons:- Has 1 hour battery time i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykliksch on 01/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great price. Gave almost same battery time as original new battery. Fitted perfectly and accepted by computer as original battery. No overheating when charging, and no funny smells. Cons:Lost quickly (3-4 month) top / peak power, but have stabelized at about 1... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjgalluccio on 11/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:HP DV2000 Compatible 4400mAh Replacement Lithium Battery for HP is a perfect durability product for laptops Cons:The price is ok including you dont pay any delivery tax in this site. a good deal. OtherThoughts:Ideal for replacement or to have an extra HP DV200... Read more

0 0
  • posted byramansi10 on 06/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Bateria muito boa é identica a original. Recarrega normalmente e dura o esperado. Tem o encaixe perfeito igual a original, nem mesmo é possível encontrar diferenças Very good battery is identical to the original. Recharges and lasts usually expected.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynevzata74 on 04/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:* It perfectly fitted on my HP dv6000 laptop. * It seems it lasts at least a couple of hours, which is great for me :) * I suspected it might be a cheap, fake battery, however it's a good one. My fears are gone. Don't hesitate if you have doubts, you can trust t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhbtrocha on 09/15/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is perfectly compatible with my HP DV2000 notebook. Doesn't heat excessively It seems to have a normal charge capacity, equivalent to the original. Cons:No Cons... it works as it should. OtherThoughts:I was, at first, worried with the compatibility and with... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfedetorres on 04/22/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Its cheap compared to the price of the original HP spare that you get in the market. - came in perfect conditions - its looks almost the same as the original HP spare one, and even if the material is slightly different, as it goes below the lap top you don't get to se... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjgalluccio on 03/22/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The best price for this usefull replace or extra batery. Extraordinary!!! As the manufacteur new one product. Really the best for the price. Works well in my HP DV2000 Laptop, I was urgently needing a new one and Works very well. My old battery - standard issue... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaddagger on 02/14/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works very well in my Compaq Presario V6000 laptop. My old battery - standard issue with laptop - was down to about 20min from about 2 1/2 hours originally. This replacement one slots right in and has been consistently giving me 2 - 2 1/2 hours per charge with no proble... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRodPin on 07/27/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good price (a lot less than an original HP one), exactaly as a HP battery. It´s a good deal when your battery can´t hold enough charge. Cons:Don´t hold charge as long as an original, but can keep up the computer on for about 1:30h (on my HP DV6736NR) agai... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections