DX » Community » Reviews » ZXQ002 Stainless Steel Straight Medical / Household Hemostat - Silver (Size L)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhuisjeboompjebe on 03/14/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is an excellent product. It has special devices so you can lock it. Will recommend to other users. Cons:Cannot think of any cons. I am not using it medically so this review is for general home use. OtherThoughts:I am sorry I have to fill this up to get 500 characte... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystefanranit on 12/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Ordered this for my dogs ear hear, and it works fine. Finished material and nice color. Size should be longer, because it's not 18cm, rather it's 15cm but not too big for not recommend. Easy to clean. Cons:- little short - should be longer - not waterproof, so it must b... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySGMIR on 04/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good total size (18cm) with four centimeters of tweezers. Well finished teeth with good interlace. Tree levels of pressure. Metal with good flexibility, including tweezers and legs. Teeth contacts occurs first on the extremity and gradually advance with the incr... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections