DX » Community » Reviews » Sony BPS2C Compatible 5200mAh Replacement Lithium Battery Pack for Sony VGN-FE/FS Series Laptops
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydavi_oh on 01/07/2013

Works Fine for many time, more than 6 months. Fits perfect on the battery bay. No cons for me. Works well for long time, any problem. Maybe could be cheaper, but anyway you can't find any other cheaper than this. Maybe works worse as the original part, but in my case I can't compare because with the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFelipeCogumello on 08/27/2012

The Price is THE thing about this Batery So I bouth it The original batery died after 3 years so I had to search for another another one I have a Sony VAIO VGN-FE series EU tenho um Sony VAIO VGN-FE SERIES O preço é muito bom por isso eu comprei!! A bateria original morreu depois de 3 anos ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylarytet on 02/27/2012

Excellent value, great price, does the job. Probably close to the original part. Not really con's only the battery was in my vaio VGN a bit smaller so it moves in the dock. No impact operations though. The battery was dead. Original part costs in excess of $70 where I live. This was a great buy. I used ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byStyle151 on 08/14/2010

- Very Cheap ! - Same size as original - More capacity 5200 mAh - Plug and Play - None ! ! - If your original battery is dead --> Buy this one ! Original new battery from Sony cost about 120 Euro, this one is MORE then the half off the price and works as well as the original (mabye even beter) My ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNickske88 on 01/26/2010

- Same as original battery! - Cheap - Looks like original - High Capacity 5200mAh (larger than my orignal) - Time that laptop works on battery (+- 135min) - Good build quility Not really con's only the battery was in my vaio VGN-FS415B a bit to tall so i had to sand 2mm of te left side of the battery ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byArt69 on 03/20/2009

I have a VAIO VGN C1Z and it works great. Fitted the slot nicely and it came with 80% of charge. First charge lasted 1h30mins(80%) more less... second charge nearly 2h30mins. Original 5200mah lasted a bit over 3h. This batterie is not 5200mah as listed. Mine is a 4400mah(48840mWh) where the original ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySalure on 03/02/2009

It´s simply perfect, seems to be manufactured by the same manufacturer as Sony´s genuine so no need to buy a very very very expensive genuine Sony battery (even code bar is the same if you put a sony sticker on it you will think is a original one), Dealextreme sends to you faster & cheaper ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byseurico on 12/31/2008

I have a Sony Vaio VGN-FE770G, with 3 years now, and buy this battery to replace the original battery. This one is perfect! The same dimensions and weight, the unlock and release switch. This is the original battery of "Sony Corp." Manufacturer (regonized by BatteryMon v2.1) Came in a anti-... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byseurico on 12/31/2008

I have a Sony Vaio VGN-FE770G, with 3 years now, and buy this battery to replace the original battery. This one is perfect! The same dimensions and weight, the unlock and release switch. This is the original battery of "Sony Corp." Manufacturer (regonized by BatteryMon v2.1) Came in a anti-... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections