DX » Community » Reviews » S10 Portable Ceramic 2-Channel Bluetooth v2.1 Speaker w/ Microphone / TF / LED - White + Black
  • 5 star 6 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byelplutoniano on 07/04/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Weight, Sound Level, Sound quality, its is easy to use, It has a lot of possibilities. The sound is really amazing, it's very clear and loud. Cons:I actually don't have any cons. May be in the future with the battery life but at the moment it is perfect. I was u... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysofussigne on 05/13/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good quality, and good sound, its is easy to use, and its easy to connect to the phone or tablet. You can have it with you everyway, in your pocket or else where. The Bass is very good for so little speaker. Cons:It would be nice, if you were abel to connect 2 differetn... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandybcs on 10/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great and beautiful speaker for the price. The size is very convenient ant the sound is awesome for such a tiny speaker. I'm able to hear the bass and in high volume it's actually really loud. It has no problem connecting with my phone via bluetooth (samsung galaxy ace).... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySheppards1984 on 08/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Sound quality is really good for its size. Bass-mid-treble, they're all there. Really enjoyable sound quality at moderately high volumes too. Quite heavy for it's size too, indicating a fairly heavy magnet behind the speaker magnet and a supposedly true ceramic... Read more

0 1
  • posted byKingDVL on 06/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This bluetooth speaker is one of the best there is at the moment. Has a deep bass and the sound is clear. Also on max. power. Useable for all kinds of music. Cons:Only cons is that the price is a bit to high in my opinion. OtherThoughts:Please don't ship it in... Read more

4 0
  • posted byAachen on 05/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Seen with a friend and listened to it. So i thought: I must have. He bought it locally at Patong Beach during dinner. Good sound, easy to use, real surprise. Cons:The "Manual" is a little bit misleading. The bluetooth pairing process is described as &q... Read more

3 0
  • posted byocramk on 03/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The sound is really amazing, it's very clear and loud. The bass is also pretty good for such a small device. The fact that it has an internal battery makes it very handy when go to the beach for example. Even outside it will give you a enough volume to enjoy the... Read more

3 1
  • posted byStaplez on 01/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:These little speakers pack a whole lot of volume, bass and clarity. The sound is very sharp and when placed on a hard surface like a table or the floor they really show off the bass. These are very easy to pair with bluetooth devices. i have personally tested th... Read more

Cartons speaker and cable
    5 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections