DX » Community » Reviews » S10 Portable Ceramic 2-Channel Bluetooth v2.1 Speaker w/ Microphone / TF / LED - White + Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byelplutoniano on 07/04/2014

Weight, Sound Level, Sound quality, its is easy to use, It has a lot of possibilities. The sound is really amazing, it's very clear and loud. I actually don't have any cons. May be in the future with the battery life but at the moment it is perfect. I was using it about one week. The bluetooth works ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysofussigne on 05/13/2014

Good quality, and good sound, its is easy to use, and its easy to connect to the phone or tablet. You can have it with you everyway, in your pocket or else where. The Bass is very good for so little speaker. It would be nice, if you were abel to connect 2 differetn phones at the same time. It was under ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJterlaje1 on 01/14/2014

The sound quality is like that of speakers that cost 10 times more than this speaker. The highs are clear and the bass is low, even at high volume. I couldn't find anything wrong with this speaker other than if you don't watch it when it's being played that it just might vibrate off of the table. Wish ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPax80 on 10/18/2013

This speaker is very powerful and sound is really clear, especially when put upon a desk, which can amplify the bass. Ceramic build is very strong and I think it enhances the sound quality over the plastic ones No one at all for me; just if someone needs to plug a jack in it, there's no chance, it has ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byandybcs on 10/09/2013

Great and beautiful speaker for the price. The size is very convenient ant the sound is awesome for such a tiny speaker. I'm able to hear the bass and in high volume it's actually really loud. It has no problem connecting with my phone via bluetooth (samsung galaxy ace). It has been very useful when ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bySheppards1984 on 08/01/2013

Sound quality is really good for its size. Bass-mid-treble, they're all there. Really enjoyable sound quality at moderately high volumes too. Quite heavy for it's size too, indicating a fairly heavy magnet behind the speaker magnet and a supposedly true ceramic housing. Looks sturdy, but I would really ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byQueenBathMorda on 07/26/2013

This thing is great. The sound quality impressed me and I am pretty picky. I tried it as a bluetooth speaker and mp3 player and it 's has fantastic sound for such a small speaker. Have not found any. I do wish there were more colors to choose from. I have not tried the microphone - don't need that part ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJennyX on 07/16/2013

Small size, can use a TF card up to 32GB, great sound while indoors or in a room, outdoors is kind of hard to hear but still good enough. If you put it on a table it will shake from the base, amazing sturdy feel to it, love the size and how portable it is, no batteries needed! just charge on your computer,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKingDVL on 06/28/2013

This bluetooth speaker is one of the best there is at the moment. Has a deep bass and the sound is clear. Also on max. power. Useable for all kinds of music. Only cons is that the price is a bit to high in my opinion. Please don't ship it in an envelop anymore but in a karton box so it's better protected.... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byAachen on 05/27/2013

Seen with a friend and listened to it. So i thought: I must have. He bought it locally at Patong Beach during dinner. Good sound, easy to use, real surprise. The "Manual" is a little bit misleading. The bluetooth pairing process is described as "Push the on/off button". You cannot ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections