DX » Community » Reviews » S10 Portable Ceramic 2-Channel Bluetooth v2.1 Speaker w/ Microphone / TF / LED - White + Black
  • 5 star 6 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Excelent speaker, Great sound and Great functionality

posted by Staplez on 01/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

These little speakers pack a whole lot of volume, bass and clarity. The sound is very sharp and when placed on a hard surface like a table or the floor they really show off the bass.

These are very easy to pair with bluetooth devices. i have personally tested them on Android phones and tablets and Apple phones.

if your device doesn't have Bluetooth you have the option to connect via a standard 3.5mm head phone jack. or insert a micro SD and it is a stand alone MP3 player.

Cons:

I unfortunately received 2 out of 10 that are faulty. Other then the faulty units there wouldn't be any cons.

OtherThoughts:

I would like more colors to choose from instead of just white. I have a lot of people eager to buy these but not everybody wants white.

Bottomline:

Other then 2 of 10 units arriving faulty, me and my customers are very happy. I have logged an RMA and i have also purchased 10 more from DX which will sell the moment i have them.

• Cartons speaker and cable

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections