DX » Community » Reviews » Anymetre TH101E Household Weather Thermometer Hygrometer - White (Battery-free)
  • 5 star 9 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPaleke on 10/31/2013

Easy to use/read - Pretty accurate measurements - Easy to calibrate if you have the means to do it - Ready to use - Doesn't need a battery - Good material quality The temperature gauge seems to be a little loose, but it doesn't seem to affect the measurement significantly and it's quite easy to fix. Other than that, I don't see any con (and maybe it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybackwash on 10/22/2013

nice big display (5 inches dia), quite accurate, easy to read numbers and colours, has the option to stand on it's own on flat surface or hang from a hook/nail/screw/etc (only caveat to wall mount is that you must leave a little air space so not to block the hole for humidity measurement), no need for batteries (huge plus) looks a bit simple (aka cheap ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAntoniopal1 on 07/05/2013

Great readable dial Stylish design High quality products The ability to adjust the accuracy of Stand and wall mountable inertness We can say that big Worthy device. Perfect for use in the nursery. Good fit for use in the bathroom. The accuracy of such a device is 95% (tested mercury thermometer) Surprised that turns out to be at my house too dry air.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykcteo on 06/29/2013

I like the white background and good contrast colors that make the reading of the temperature and humidity easy, and allow reading from far. After using it for a while, I can see that it can report accurate readings. In general, I am happy with the product. None so far. I have been thinking of buying a digital weather thermometer hygrometer, but reliability ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byComisionado on 06/22/2013

Good size, clear reading. No batteries needed. It works perfectly. You can check your temperature and humidity easy on the comfort meter Nothing.....It unpacks and is ready to use. It has a single mistake. The first negative number is poorly written but it is at least it does not affect reading because it is understood. Surely many have not noticed ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfolks1988 on 06/07/2013

- Works like a charm. - Really easy to use and to understand. I've put on me fridge to test the Thermometer and it was really something, looks accurate. - The Hygrometer works well too. - No battery needed (that's the best thing about it) - None so far, but I think its a little too big. Could be smaller, but this is not really a con, though. - It looks ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byOnmoto on 04/01/2013

Large case, bright pleasant colors. Large letters, numbers, good quality and easily understandable symbols. Can be wall mounted or placed on a table. You can see green zone which showing you the comfort level. Not found! You can simply determine the humidity and temperature in the room or elsewhere. With this thermometer, I learned that I have a low ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySbardelli on 02/28/2013

A really nice product. Very clear, nice desing ver good quality of the plastics. No bateries required, so is a big advantage to place it outside. Some hanging device would be apreciated. If you want to put it in a glass, you have to make some sling or suction cups for a better view I thinks it works pretty well. The confort zone make my morning very ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymatulkop on 02/08/2013

- price - easy display readability - you can check your temperature and humidity easy on the comfort meter - exact measurement (confirmed with existing device) - suitable for hanging on the wall or placing on a table or shelf - no battery needed None really so far, the device is easy to use, right after unpacking Little bit too big (13.5 cm), i probably ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections