DX » Community » Reviews » Anymetre TH101E Household Weather Thermometer Hygrometer - White (Battery-free)
Customer’s impression:
excellent perfect Simple and good Envía tu impresión Produto simples
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDennim75 on 01/10/2015

Pros: Quite big, with large digits. Very accurate. Now I can control humidity indoor. Thank you guys.

nice and useful

Impression:perfect;

0 0 1

• posted bydanielclone on 12/21/2014

Falta precisão nas medidas, mas funciona até que bem.

Impression:Produto simples;

0 0 0

• posted byjezreelecq on 09/30/2014

Muy solido y preciso no necesita pilas para trabajar, lo recomiendo bastante.

Impression:Envía tu impresión;

0 0 0

• posted bysijera107 on 08/05/2014

Pros: very visible, large numbers, precise as compared to other instruments I have Cons: NO I will recommend this product as far as price is competitive. I still work in the COMFORT range of temperature and humidity and I hope that instrument will work fine in the other ranges.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byecarmi on 07/31/2014

This product is just perfect, it's simple to read and the lecture is perfect, I tested with a professional thermometer and humidity. Perfect for record a average temperature in the day and night. Just perfect price for this good quality on this product.

Impression:Simple and good;

0 0 0

• posted byPaleke on 10/31/2013

Easy to use/read - Pretty accurate measurements - Easy to calibrate if you have the means to do it - Ready to use - Doesn't need a battery - Good material quality The temperature gauge seems to be a little loose, but it doesn't seem to affect the measurement significantly and it's quite easy to I... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybackwash on 10/22/2013

nice big display (5 inches dia), quite accurate, easy to read numbers and colours, has the option to stand on it's own on flat surface or hang from a hook/nail/screw/etc (only caveat to wall mount is that you must leave a little air space so not to block the hole for humidity measurement), no for... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAntoniopal1 on 07/05/2013

Great readable dial Stylish design High quality products The ability to adjust the accuracy of Stand and wall mountable inertness We can say that big Worthy device. Perfect for use in the nursery. Good fit for use in the bathroom. The accuracy of such a device is 95% (tested mercury that turns to... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bykcteo on 06/29/2013

I like the white background and good contrast colors that make the reading of the temperature and humidity easy, and allow reading from far. After using it for a while, I can see that it can report accurate readings. In general, I am happy with the product. None so far. I have been thinking of a... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byComisionado on 06/22/2013

Good size, clear reading. No batteries needed. It works perfectly. You can check your temperature and humidity easy on the comfort meter Nothing.....It unpacks and is ready to use. It has a single mistake. The first negative number is poorly written but it is at least it does not affect reading a... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections