DX » Community » Reviews » E27 9W 6500K 630lm 9-LED White Light Bulb (AC 100~240V)
Customer’s impression:
Best one
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvinaobraga on 11/28/2014

Pros: Nice brightness. Two of them are enought to iluminate a 25m2 room. I already change all my apartment's lamps by these ones. Really, Really recommende. Cons: I really did not find any cons about this product. It is perfect. Read more

Impression:Best one;

0 0 0

• posted bytomyahack on 05/22/2014

This 9W are like a 90W normal and standard bulb. The color is really white, not warm at all, so if you dont like cold white, this is not your product. I really recommend this product to all of you. Go LED guys, save money !!! I had some doubts about how much light could give this product. but so far,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysega79 on 02/07/2014

The bright white light corresponds to 100 Watt incandescent lamp. Do not blink, do not strongly heated. Disadvantages opened six months later with the onset of cold weather (maybe by coincidence , is used indoors ) . When the lamp starts to blink for some time , and then works normally. And there was ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydiegolalo79 on 12/16/2013

* It is a great lamp, it has almost the same bright as a 20W traditional low consumption lamp. * Low heat: after a period of using them I noticed that they don't produce a lot of heat * A little heavy compared to traditional lamps * Takes a few seconds to start I have no other thoughts for the moment,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMetroB on 12/04/2013

A lower powered LED bulb is four times the price locally. I just swapped this with a 13W CFL and it's way brighter than that bulb and very white. Great for reading. I like that there is the possibilty of really long life and the CFL do not live up to their promised lifespan at all and if it fails there ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydanimmelo on 11/11/2013

Great light bulb with white 6500k color. Good quality plastic and great for the environment. Uses less energy to produce great light. It really feels that this product has great quality control. I bought 5 of them, and all work great! I plan on buying more! The only thing that bothered me is the initial ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTriad2013 on 11/06/2013

-The product is cheaper than other products in market -Doesn't have pollutants elements such as mercury -With 9w illuminates the same as replaced 11w lamp -Less current -Less consumption -Doesn't blink -These lamps can be dimerized -I think that the box can show comparisons between lamps -His cold light ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFelipeSal on 10/28/2013

- Real cheap, and it is strong enough to a small room. - it takes a second or two to start up. It's not a big problem, but if you are used to regular bulbs, it's kind of strange wait it to light up. - Light is too white, the ambient looks kind of phantasmagoric. - It seems to me that the light does not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHMBeneduzzi on 10/19/2013

-Very bright. -Low consumption. -The light is very white (i like it) -The voltage is flexible (100-240V) -Heats a lot. -The focus is not so wide as i expected. -Have a noisy sound (not exactly a Con, you only hear if put near your ears) -The product takes 1 month to arrive (China-Brazil). It takes 2 ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymanlecs on 10/10/2013

Buen foco LED, ilumina bastante bien, lo cambie por un ahorrador que tenia en la sala y este anda perfecto, altamente recomendado para todos. No le hallo contras hasta el momento esta perfecto, a excepción de la demora en la entrega del producto. Muy buen producto, ideal para cambiar los ahorradores ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections