DX » Community » Reviews » Awei T10vi Stylish In-Ear Earphones w/ Microphone / Clip - Red + Black (3.5mm Plug / 135cm)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNoSkillDidi on 09/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Headphones come in an excellent condition. Fully functioning. Edinsvennoe that could not be tested - buttons change the melody, as used on Windows. Treble - pretty decent sound. Mids - heard very nice, do not put pressure on the ears. Low frequencies - are pre... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRickcouture on 08/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good bass, i'm not a basshead but some may find it a bit boomy. the deep lows are well reproduced (nice surprise). Clear highs too. crisp. The Fit - they are not as bulky as they look. the silicone boots seem firmer than some and fit my ear better than most, AND... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysoldierneo on 06/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really good sound and work perfect with HTC sensation and Nexus 2 and nokia . Will by it again in case that shipment will not take 1 month as it took this time. I really like it. Cons:Doesn't work with sony ericson. Shipment take too long *********************... Read more

0 0
  • posted byirhadkul on 03/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Everything functions as it should! It comes in nice packaging. It took a bit more than 20 days to get to my destination(Bosnia and Herzegovina). It is compatible with my HTC nexus one(vol+/- and play) It is noise isolating, which comes handy in crowded areas! Co... Read more

0 0
  • posted byscrollbr on 03/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:excelent quality of sound, confortable into ears. better than other expensive earphones that i've had. The Cord Length is appropriate to use in cellphone and laptops Several Ear buds Cons:the microphone isn't very good, it detects the external noise and when move the ca... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections