DX » Community » Reviews » Awei T10vi Stylish In-Ear Earphones w/ Microphone / Clip - Red + Black (3.5mm Plug / 135cm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNoSkillDidi on 09/08/2013

Headphones come in an excellent condition. Fully functioning. Edinsvennoe that could not be tested - buttons change the melody, as used on Windows. Treble - pretty decent sound. Mids - heard very nice, do not put pressure on the ears. Low frequencies - are present, but not strong. My ears are comfortable,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRickcouture on 08/24/2013

Good bass, i'm not a basshead but some may find it a bit boomy. the deep lows are well reproduced (nice surprise). Clear highs too. crisp. The Fit - they are not as bulky as they look. the silicone boots seem firmer than some and fit my ear better than most, AND outside noises are blocked out better ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysoldierneo on 06/10/2013

Really good sound and work perfect with HTC sensation and Nexus 2 and nokia . Will by it again in case that shipment will not take 1 month as it took this time. I really like it. Doesn't work with sony ericson. Shipment take too long *******************************************************************... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byirhadkul on 03/29/2013

Everything functions as it should! It comes in nice packaging. It took a bit more than 20 days to get to my destination(Bosnia and Herzegovina). It is compatible with my HTC nexus one(vol+/- and play) It is noise isolating, which comes handy in crowded areas! If it were more expensive, I would be concerned ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byscrollbr on 03/28/2013

excelent quality of sound, confortable into ears. better than other expensive earphones that i've had. The Cord Length is appropriate to use in cellphone and laptops Several Ear buds the microphone isn't very good, it detects the external noise and when move the cable it detects noise too. but it's not ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections