DX » Community » Reviews » Greenconnection Micro USB Male to OTG Female Adapter Cable for Samsung i9100 / i9250 - Black
Customer’s impression:
Great quality Plug and play like a charm Fast transfer rate
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHellsing2k on 11/02/2015

Pros: Easily connects USB mass storage devices to my SAMSUNG device, file transfer rate is just amazing. I played HD movie from the USB device and it played smoothly. Built quality is excellent. Cons: None that I can think of. Other thoughts: Great value for almost no money, would really if you... Read more

Plug and play connector for almost free Plug and play connector for almost free Plug and play connector for almost free Plug and play connector for almost free

Impression:Great quality,Plug and play,Fast transfer rate;

0 0 0

• posted byaLinix on 03/03/2015

Well, it's cheap and it obviously works. It's built pretty solid. Can't add anything more, actually.

Impression:like a charm;

0 0 0

• posted byFlaFla15 on 02/15/2014

-OTG cable working properly on NEXUS 7 2013 / Working on NEXUS7 II. -Good price and quality build. -The cable is doing what he is build for. -The micro usb cable feet good on the tablet, no need to push hard. -No cons so far, the OTG cable is working fine ! A good cable, tested with a USB 3.0 key... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynitroxleecher on 02/13/2013

+ Quality: The Micro USB connector fits nicely into my phone, without beeing loose, or me needing to use force to plug it in. Same with the USB A connector. +Form factor: Its connectors are separated by a short cable (about 8 cm or 3 inches). This is THE Pro point! Form factors with both in a can... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere