DX » Community » Reviews » KD-QP-9W-NBG E27 9W COB 1100lm Warm White Light LED Bulb (110~220V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBotje on 10/07/2013

Very bright, replaced a 75w incandescent bulb and this led bulb is as bright if not a bit brighter. Build quality seems good. The light isnt really warm white, still a bit on the cold side. Distribution of the light is mostly to the top. I expected a slightly better warm light led for this price. Good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byandremurari on 06/19/2013

As light point of view it looks almost perfect. * Real 9W, real 1100 lumens - very bright!! * Made of one COB LED emitter (the better one - not a lot of smd, or high intensity output LED) * Low power lost as heat * Better E27 lm/w LED bulb sku at dx.com As eletric point of view it have one horrible driver ... Read more

Real 9W light bulb, but have a bad power factor FFT shows a huge spectral spreading = high noise Wave voltage and rippled current switching wave Real 1100lm! In 1m² beats ~1067 lux (lux = lm

0 0 9

• posted byPaxWax on 05/30/2013

there are some positive points - Material according to the description: solid aluminum body and dome is a ABS plastic. The color is a warm white light similar to incandescent (2700K). To be honest, the product would be perfect if not for .... I bought 2 lights, one failed within a few hours and the other ... Read more

1 0 3

• posted byengst03 on 05/12/2013

Very bright and warm light. Unfortunatly I dont have a light meter but it is the brightest warm light COB I ever bought. Nothing is printed on the lamp, nor on the package. Furthermore it becomes extremely hot. Actually the bulb died just after a few hours of usage. This might be the ideal bulb to equip ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byquimete74 on 04/19/2013

this lamp light is almost the same as a low consum cfl 18W (1100 lm) with the advantage that it turns on inmediatly. it seems to be well constructed, with metal material for better heat dissipation. the heat after a few hour runnings is nor exxecive you can save money in energy bills if lamps lasts for ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byconrong on 04/10/2013

pretty bright (the same as 18w phillips compact fluorescent lamp 1145lm) descent quality, came light has a green tint comparing to cfl 2700k if used as single light source it can be slightly annoying - not warm but green tint color There is no markings neither on the lamp nor on the box in witch it shipped ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bycameone on 03/08/2013

the bulb does not heat up and the materials are good even if plastic. the lamp is any lamp holder and the brightness is high from the first second. the light is high and to the room I'm using.the price is very competitive, but high for a normal bulb. the brightness is compared to a 18 watt energy saving ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byRolanD39 on 01/16/2013

very bright light, I dont have a light meter but it the brightest led I got I guess it 200 % brighter then a 6 watt led i bought locally that cost double very good price per watt relative fast delivery got it within 2 weeks of ordering does not come with anything printed on the lamp, nor on the package,... Read more

0 0 8

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections