DX » Community » Reviews » Outdoor Sports Cycling Bike Bicycle Helmet w/ Channeled Vents - Blue + Black
Customer’s impression:
Good product Хороший продукт for small sized heads great stripes
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysmirkot on 02/25/2015

Очень удобный шлем, легкий, комфортно сидит на голове, хорошая вентиляция, использую 1 сезон, очень доволен, рекомендую к покупке.

Impression:Хороший продукт;

0 0 0

• posted byCacoSP on 02/10/2015

Pros: very light and confortable. No Cons.

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byCainc5 on 10/07/2014

Ok build quality for the price, the stripes are above average, but it isn`t suited for my head size (which should be normal-large) mainly because it isn`t deep enough. You should buy if you have a small-medium sized head =)

Impression:great stripes,for small sized heads;

0 0 0

• posted bynavneetchhabra on 06/14/2014

it has Good finish. it is Light weight as well. Adjustable knob as per the circumference of head. Also colorful and Nice graphics on the helmet. Easy to carry. Also the vents carved in the helmet has nice finish and functional. The tightening strap near the chin is quite confusing. I did set it I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byomnibug on 10/15/2013

Very cheap It has adjustment around the head. This is great as you can make it fit tightly around your read. You will not fear to lose the helmet. It has adjustment under the chin The strap for adjustment for under the chin is a little short for my head size, it fits in the strap limit. The cap a... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere