DX » Community » Reviews » E27 9W 1100lm 7000K White Light COB 1-LED Bulb - White (110~220V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymygotmanoel on 01/20/2014

It's quite bright and economical, after all, it's LED! After some weeks, I noticed that the lamp started to blink very very very fast when turned on for +- 2 hours. After months, the blinking is gone and the lamp worked very nicely. But what about the relialibity??? Not so cheap but cheaper than LED ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byprijswij on 01/08/2014

- Gives a lot of light and diffused as well - Just connect it to 220V and it works - feels really solid - non found - non found - non found - non found I'm using the light bulb in my workshop. Gives a lot of light which is great when I'm doing my woodworking projects. Took a regular E27 fitting that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymyrddraal on 11/01/2013

-Very Bright, had 4 running at the same time. -Color quality seemed nice, very neutral -Heatsinking gets almost too hot to touch -Burnt out after about a month They didn't go all at once but a couple failed simultaneously. I may have only gotten a bad batch but I think I'll look elsewhere for high power ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byumitgoren on 10/19/2013

I purchased this led to replace a 16w cfl in my living room and it does its mission very well. Provides nice bright and cool light. The heat sink is white just as the diffuser. I think it is about 1000 lumens. The construction quality does not seem to be very good because the diffuser cap tends to come ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDavidjoseph on 09/19/2013

Perfect. It´s reach all my needs. Small and bright like a regular bulb light and it has nice design. very bright light, instant turn off. warm color light, seems to be well constructed with metal (aluminium) heat dissipator. Don't have any printed labels indicating voltage, consumption. May include ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAleX30003 on 05/19/2013

A small price. The technology of LED lamps is very economical - only 9W the light 1100lm. The light is bright, cool white - such as specified. Durable design, small size and large angle scattering. No information on the packaging. Packaging came dented, but that's not the fault of Seller It was looking ... Read more

Package Package and Lamp Lamp in my hand

0 0 1

• posted byquimete74 on 05/12/2013

very bright light, instant turn off. warm color light, seems to be well constructed with metal (aluminium) heat dissipator. lamp has internally exploted / burns out after 3 months of using it (2-3 hours day). so i recommed to don't buy led lamps because become broken very very fast. i'm thinking seriously ... Read more

3 0 9

• posted bybartoli2547 on 05/10/2013

It gives a clean, sharp, crisp kind of light. The color is near of what you could get from a TL (tube light). Use it in a technical room or a storage room where you need a really white light (with a hint of blueish). I can recommend this one. The lightbulb contains no technical info, it is completely ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byReneSantos on 04/23/2013

Good build construction quality. Bright light from a 9W lamp. The 1100lm described on the product seems to be accurate, although I don't have measured it. It is compact if comparated to sku 119680 Don't have any printed labels indicating voltage, consumption... Even the box does not have anything, just ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byjslovak on 03/30/2013

Very bright light. I use the hall for 100 people instead reflector lamps. The luminous intensity is better than 60W normal bulbs. Lights up as 25W energy saving bulb (not LED) or a 100W normal bulb. These figures are only estimates based on my subjective perception. Nothing. I nothing to add. I ordered ... Read more

0 0 8

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections