DX » Community » Reviews » E27 9W LED Globe Bulb 7000K 1100lm COB 1-LED (110~220V)
Customer’s impression:
muito bom Bright excelent Boa Fantastic
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarkus1964 on 02/11/2015

Buy for energy savings. The product is exactly as described. Good quality. Installed immediately. Now we see life and consumption in the bill. The only problem is the delivery time a bit 'long

Impression:excelent ;

0 0 0

• posted bymrcunhabr on 01/27/2015

Prós: Durabilidade, não esquenta o ambiente, combina com a estética, design moderno Contra: nada

Impression:muito bom;

0 0 0

• posted byprattilodi on 11/26/2014

Acredito que esta lampada é uma das melhores custo benefício do DX, ainda mais por se tratar de uma lampada Bi-Volt que é um grande problema no Brasil.

Impression:Boa;

0 0 0

• posted byIgorLara on 10/17/2014

Very bright and white light. It`s like a spot bulb, the light is directed down with more intensity, but works fine in my kitchen. It is more powerful than a 23w fluorescent i had there before. Its like a 100w incandescent.

Impression:Bright;

0 0 0

• posted byfrancischone on 09/27/2014

Product and price awsome

Impression:Fantastic;

0 0 0

• posted byArmand2099 on 09/23/2014

One think that impress me was the fact that you actually get the lumens that are specified (I compared it against a fluorescent light bulb that was 950 lm and the LED light bulb was definitely brighter). I'll buy a bunch of these for the rest of the house.

Impression:excelent ;

0 0 0

• posted bymygotmanoel on 01/20/2014

It's quite bright and economical, after all, it's LED! After some weeks, I noticed that the lamp started to blink very very very fast when turned on for +- 2 hours. After months, the blinking is gone and the lamp worked very nicely. But what about the relialibity??? Not so cheap but cheaper than... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byprijswij on 01/08/2014

- Gives a lot of light and diffused as well - Just connect it to 220V and it works - feels really solid - non found - non found - non found - non found I'm using the light bulb in my workshop. Gives a lot of light which is great when I'm doing my woodworking projects. Took a regular E27 fitting a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymyrddraal on 11/01/2013

-Very Bright, had 4 running at the same time. -Color quality seemed nice, very neutral -Heatsinking gets almost too hot to touch -Burnt out after about a month They didn't go all at once but a couple failed simultaneously. I may have only gotten a bad batch but I think I'll look elsewhere for of... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byumitgoren on 10/19/2013

I purchased this led to replace a 16w cfl in my living room and it does its mission very well. Provides nice bright and cool light. The heat sink is white just as the diffuser. I think it is about 1000 lumens. The construction quality does not seem to be very good because the diffuser cap tends I... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections